Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the difference between 3-4 days out from a PRO QUALIFIER. I know Jon's shape and aesthetics are better than Joe but you just cannot DENY the condition and density.
    Attached Files
    PRIMORDIAL PERFORMANCE

Comment

Originally posted by Futurefreak View Post
      This is the difference between 3-4 days out from a PRO QUALIFIER. I know Jon's shape and aesthetics are better than Joe but you just cannot DENY the condition and density.
      OWNED?
      I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
      JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
        his forearms are very distracting
        What's wrong with them?

If his sodium is still high, that's going to hide a lot. We'll see come tomorrow night. It's amazing the changes ones body goes through in the last hours of contest prep.
        Train like an ANIMAL to become a beast!

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
          OWNED?
          LOL! Rocky I really do NOT want to come off as owning anyone or anything, just trying to help a friend get exposure as we all know "hype" and coverage perhaps might get you a callout regardless of being in spectacular condition. Joe gets into crazy shape early and literally does "man VS food" challenges every so often on the weekends to fill out. Man cakes anyone! haha
          Attached Files
          PRIMORDIAL PERFORMANCE

Comment

LOL! Rocky I really do NOT want to come off as owning anyone or anything, just trying to help a friend get exposure as we all know "hype" and coverage perhaps might get you a callout regardless of being in spectacular condition. Joe gets into crazy shape early and literally does "man VS food" challenges every so often on the weekends to fill out. Man cakes anyone! haha
            he eats a whole cake?
            I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
            JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

He eats 3 "man cakes" (oversized pancakes) AFTER eating this - (see pic)
              Attached Files
              PRIMORDIAL PERFORMANCE

Comment

Originally posted by ARKeiller View Post
                Jon, here it is, spelt out for you, you kow what to do now, stop listening to George Farah, one of if not the best guru in bodybuilding and 2007 Mr.O Victor martinez and listen to the genius' on here.....
                I agree great advice! Ha!

Comment

Originally posted by Toweliiie View Post
                  At least someone knows whats going on, he is eating " 30 grams of carbs" a day. Once geroge works his magic (like always), he will be IFBB Pro Jon Delasrosa.
                  Very true why r people questioning George tell me George's mistakes compared to his wins Branch,Johnnie,Kai all look a whole lot better since working with him ! give him a brake !

Comment

john will be ready, he will win, and to say that zin croon will beat him, no he needs another two or three years to get that pro card, and anthonle champange(misspelled i know) his time has come and gone in my opinion.
                    Team- Big Ramy. Believe the hype.
                    We all live the same life man, just diff places and diff routines - Jay Cutler

Comment

does anyone know what he does for a living? I remember him talking about working full time and doing hard manual labor all day. That stuff must really mess with his contest prep...no wonder he's tired and flat in this vid.
                      "Do not demand what you cannot take by force."

Comment

NVM...I just watched his day in the life vid. I can't believe how hard this guy works every single day. There's no way i'd be able to do all that. I got a whole new level of respect for this guy. Hopefully he fills out and dries up by the time the USA's start. George better get it together in time for Jon to win that pro card. That heavyweight class is no joke!
                        "Do not demand what you cannot take by force."

Comment

Working...
                        X