This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supe Heavy David Schachterle - 6 Days Out - Video

I went to Houston last weekend where I caught up with Super Heavyweight competior, David Schachterle.

David lives in Austin, but was thre in Houston to meet with his posing coach, Carolyn Bryant.

We were at Gym Jessop, which is a traditional hard core gym with no air.

For two hours, David worked on his posing in the heat.

Here's a video showing his work. It starts off at 15 weeks out, so you can see his progression.

http://youtu.be/2AAMjpF48ZI
    Last edited by Adina Zanolli; July 29th, 2011, 07:46 AM.

Cool Video, but those chest tat's are way to distracting. Probably will hurt him on stage.....or maybe not.

Comment

Well...he won 2010 Jr Nats with that tats.

I don't think it kept him from the overall. He wasn't as condidtioned as the overall at that show.

He is, however, going to cover them this year.

His fans love the tats!

Comment

A bodybuilder tries to expose his physique, but, yet, this one puts dstracting tatoos all over his upper body. Bad move, Bro!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nalbandian1987 View Post
          Cool Video, but those chest tat's are way to distracting. Probably will hurt him on stage.....or maybe not.
          worst tats ever dumb as shit
          "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

He got the tats before he was a bodybuilder. He was in New Zealand playing football and some locals designed it for him.

I like them...they suit his pesonality.

Comment

i saw him at jr nats last year and at gym jessop posing the tatoos dont take away anything he is big with the tan they dont look that bad as soon as his legs match his upper body he will be a force tatoos and all

Comment

Originally posted by dhans View Post
                i saw him at jr nats last year and at gym jessop posing the tatoos dont take away anything he is big with the tan they dont look that bad as soon as his legs match his upper body he will be a force tatoos and all
                He won the 2010 NPC Jr USA shw class so the tat's aren't holding him back too much. i wonder if he had some ink he didn't like and now he got a chest piece to cover it up?

Comment

nevermind.. he explains why he has the tattoos here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tqLG...eature=related

Comment

You must have been the one who came in when we were close to being through??

Great gym...I plan on coming back to get some more intrviews.

And...I agree. The tattoos don't take away, because he's big enogh to pull them off.

Comment

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                      You must have been the one who came in when we were close to being through??

Great gym...I plan on coming back to get some more intrviews.

And...I agree. The tattoos don't take away, because he's big enogh to pull them off.
                      - yes that was me, yall were busy or i would have said hello. anyhow it is a great gym will look forward to seeing you there in the future

Comment

- yes that was me, yall were busy or i would have said hello. anyhow it is a great gym will look forward to seeing you there in the future
                        I'm never too busy to meet people! Come say hello next time!

Comment

Working...
                        X