Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Del Campo Collapses on USA Stage and Tells the Story.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Del Campo Collapses on USA Stage and Tells the Story.

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/c...the-story.html

sounds like a nice guy hope he does well
    Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

Wow, glad to hear he's okay. With the pressure the body is under, & the stress of the prep, I'm surprised this doesn't happen more often. Best of luck to Victor!

Comment

lame

Comment

volume is really low..cant hear what he s saying...what happened exactly?
          I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
          JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
            volume is really low..cant hear what he s saying...what happened exactly?
            His knee popped out of place during a rear double bi...he popped it back in got up and I guess they continued the mandatories
            Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from the manufacturer instead of a marketing company I get my supplements at www.truenutrition.com

Comment

Originally posted by UriahMcGee View Post
              His knee popped out of place during a rear double bi...he popped it back in got up and I guess they continued the mandatories
              now i know you re bullshitting me lol

seriously the audio is horrible...what did he say happened?
              JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                now i know you re bullshitting me lol

seriously the audio is horrible...what did he say happened?
                lol I am dead serious...that is exactly what happened
                Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from the manufacturer instead of a marketing company I get my supplements at www.truenutrition.com

Comment

Originally posted by UriahMcGee View Post
                  lol I am dead serious...that is exactly what happened
                  damn...he should be awarded the overall just for that if it s true!
                  JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

its all true i looked down i me knee was out of place i was like no this is not happening and i put it back in. i figure if i didn't someone else would. i did not want to quit or be carried off the stage. i came way to far i was way to close for it to end that way.
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Victor...e/195268454645

Comment

Originally posted by victordelcampo View Post
                      its all true i looked down i me knee was out of place i was like no this is not happening and i put it back in. i figure if i didn't someone else would. i did not want to quit or be carried off the stage. i came way to far i was way to close for it to end that way.
                      did you have issues with the knee in the past?
                      JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

not really not that one although i did think it was unstable in the past but never dislocated like that before. i think im ok just stretched some ligaments. it popped right in when i straightened it.
                        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Victor...e/195268454645

Comment

Those who persist prevail

Comment

Damn brotha that must of been painfull I really hope you win Victor takes ALOT OF COURAGE to do what you did best of luck to ya!
                            J!E!T!S! JETS!JETS!JETS! Robby & Felicia

Comment

Definitely a " I DON'T HAVE TIME TO BLEED" moment.....Predator!

Comment

Working...
                              X