Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Kuclo wins USA Overall! Kuclo, Delarosa, El Guindy and Santa Earn Pro Cards. USA Results!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve Kuclo won because he was big and ripped! Steve looked great from every angle and will do very well if he competes in the europa in texas!

Comment

how did steve kuclo win . this guy doesn't have enough mass . his muscles are kinda soft too. i cant see steve kuclo doing jack crap in the pros . .. omg tamer was much better then him

Comment

Grats to all the new pros, especially Steve cause he's an awesome guy. Looking forward to seeing how he does against the top competitors.

Comment

I liked Juan's physique better but it was really Steve's night. IMO, all Juan should do is tighten up some more from the Back and he should have his Pro card at the North Americans.

Comment

the judging was spot on excpet for the lhw's
            nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

All this talk about Juan having to do something now, to get his pro card. The guy has incredible potential, he can win the Nationals, North American, whatever he chooses. I think that he'll be a more formidable pro than most new pros we've seen in the last few years. He just needs a little bit of time, and he should not rush things. In a few years he'll be up there with the best, no doubt. Steve was the best this night and deserves all the accolades, he is a worthy new addition to the pro ranks, great talent...

Comment

i think it's great kulco finally got hie pro card. he worked hard for this win, and he deserved it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny Santiago View Post
                  I liked Juan's physique better but it was really Steve's night. IMO, all Juan should do is tighten up some more from the Back and he should have his Pro card at the North Americans.
                  Agreed. Well said.

Comment

what happened to blahut?
                    My belief is greater than your doubt

Comment

Originally posted by TaylorSharp View Post
                      what happened to blahut?
                      who s the guy in your avatar? that s not Lee Priest is it?
                      I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                      JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

I was at the USA's. I thought the judging was pretty damn good when it came to bodybuilding. In person, Steve beat Juan...but not by much. Juan will get his card this year for sure. Congrats to all the new pro's.
                        Nutrishop Woodland Hills and Thousand Oaks CA Store Owner, NPC Bodybuilder and USPA Powerlifter Brandon Gerdes.

Comment

jjj

Comment

Comment

who shot that video?
                              I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                              JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

damn no one came close to Steve. Posedown was awesome
                                IFBB Figure Pro Laurie "Freak Diesel" Green
                                *facebook.com/LaurieSchnelle*[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                                X