Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Steve Kuclo Photoshoot Video Hours After the USA Victory with Jay Cutler Cameo!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Kuclo Photoshoot Video Hours After the USA Victory with Jay Cutler Cameo!

Check out the 2011 NPC USA Championships Overall WInner Steve Kuclo pumpin the iron for Muscular Development's ACE photographer Per Bernal, hours after winning the title.

WOW. Hes a fuckin beast, awesome physique hopefully this is the future of bodybuilding!!

Comment

was never impressed by him until now, well done!!!

Comment

The sky is the limit for Steve awesome physique, best USA champ since Newman IMO…no disrespect to others. I think what is amazing is that at his level he maintains a real job and remains humble,

Comment

could have gone without the relentless screaming
          Beast From The East

Comment

His Conditiononing is just unreal and Hany has improved steve alot in a very short period of time!

Comment

take away his marketable face and look at just the physique and the guy is really really nothing special

Comment

Lookin like a beast for sure!
                EXTREMEPEPTIDE.COM
                PM ME FOR LATEST PROMOTIONS

Comment

great video with Jay standin by his side , fuckin awsomeness !!!!

Comment

Nice cameo appearance by Jay. I'm sure Steve was jacked to get that MM pose with Jay for MD.
                    "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Comment

he's looking great, but its interesting to see his physique put into perspective next to Jay. Jay wasn't all pumped and tanned, etc. but his physique still dominated Steve.
                      Great physique, nice lines, but a work in progress....i kind of feel he has the same potential that Evan Centopani had/has...both these boys could be leading the pack in a few years possibly.

Comment

stay lean... great future!
                        Rob
                        I build websites for bodybuilders, fitness/figure, and more!

Comment

I agree with FlashRob. Don't become thick, bloated and blocky.

Comment

[email protected]&calves!!!
                            I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                            JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

What a beast Kuclo is!!! Great photoshoot, cant wait to see the pics in the next MD!!!
                              Satisfaction is good. Pride is better.

Comment

Working...
                              X