Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South African Marius Dohne. Dark horse of the PBW Tampa??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol right now Butch is looking/feeling like a genius.
    "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

Comment

DELTERIFFIC!!!

Comment

Originally posted by barbellman View Post
        HOLY OILED DELTS

His outer quads are very suspicious as well.
        You wouldn't know what fun was even if it beat the shit out of you. -Big Jimsty

Comment

I wonder if a few people will stop by this thread for a slice of humble pie.

Comment

Originally posted by boomermayne View Post
            Lol right now Butch is looking/feeling like a genius.

LOL.. Genius? Not quite.. I cant even tell the difference between Marius Dohne and Ben Pakulski!!

But as for this show, DAMN Farah is on a freakin roll man!! I thought George was on a streak back at the Arnold, but lately the Farah guys have been consistently killing it with the wins.

Dayam!

Thanks for hangin with us throughout this super long show!! Weve got some interviews coming up with Hide, Dohne, McGrath, Al Auguste and a wrap up with Don Long.

Werd.

Comment

he reminds me of a white flex wheeler.
              Team- Big Ramy. Believe the hype.
              We all live the same life man, just diff places and diff routines - Jay Cutler

Comment

marius that is.

Comment

^^ Racist!

LOL
                  "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Originally posted by JTCars87 View Post
                    Yeah, he's just like flex, with about 20% less genetics and 50% more Synthol.
                    You wouldn't know what fun was even if it beat the shit out of you. -Big Jimsty

Comment

idk man flex used alot of synthol, especially in the shoulders i think it was in like part 4 or 5 of the round table session, where he said something about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rides View Post
                        Synthol where? Please point it out for me. Marius has zero synthol, from what I have seen.
                        You can't Claim a Destiny that's not Meant to be Yours...

Comment

Originally posted by Butch Peterson View Post
                          LOL.. Genius? Not quite.. I cant even tell the difference between Marius Dohne and Ben Pakulski!!

But as for this show, DAMN Farah is on a freakin roll man!! I thought George was on a streak back at the Arnold, but lately the Farah guys have been consistently killing it with the wins.

Dayam!

Thanks for hangin with us throughout this super long show!! Weve got some interviews coming up with Hide, Dohne, McGrath, Al Auguste and a wrap up with Don Long.

Werd.
                          Don't be so modest, bask in it, enjoy it. :P

Yeah you're right, it makes no sense how many guys hes been working with and how they keep ending up in the winners circle. He's proving hes the top Guru in the business.
                          "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

Comment

Originally posted by JTCars87 View Post
                            Was thinking the exact me thing. Then went and looked at some pics of flex and his shape is just from another planet

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Rides View Post
                              You're not the first to say this ya know..im assuming you mean his delts. My question is how would you know? Because ive seen this comment several times in the past 2 or so days, at first i thought it was trolling but im guessing you guys are being serious lol

Comment

Originally posted by youngitalianstallion View Post
                                Dugdale will destroy him
                                Originally posted by Kevin27 View Post
                                Another thread on this guy?

Why?

Hide's got this one on lock.
                                Originally posted by Howard View Post
                                My thoughts as well. Not big or hard enough to do damage.

oh well

Comment

Working...
                                X