Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*PBW TAMPA PRO Pics and Vids* Larry Brown and Mike's Kick Ass Coverage of the Tampa Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, very few shows stream live these days.

Comment

• Maybe I can setup an audio stream.
      "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

• would love that Mike!

Comment

• http://www.justin.tv/musculardevelopment

But the sound sux.

Comment

• BTW, Friday Morning we hit the Downtown Tampa Powerhouse Gym

It was AWESOME!

P1010629.JPGP1010631.JPGP1010628.JPGP1010635.JPGP1010630.JPGP1010633.JPGP1010632.JPGP1010634.JPG

Comment

• more from the Powerhouse Tampa Gym

P1010650.JPGP1010654.JPGP1010646.JPGP1010647.JPGP1010653.JPGP1010645.JPGP1010651.JPGP1010644.JPGP1010652.JPGP1010649.JPGP1010643.JPG

Comment

• Best Gym in Tampa!
                SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

• Originally posted by Voland View Post
                  ^^ Holy surgeon. She is slamming!
                  Best be careful with them beauties. Wonder if she squeaks?

Comment

• Lora Ottenad 12th Place, are you kidding me? This pro looked incredible and was clearly overlooked! I'm not sure what the judges were looking at to place her so far back in the field. Lora clearly came in harder, thicker and symetrically balanced for this show.

Lora's 12th place showing was an absolute slap in the face and a shame for this professional and dedicated athlete!

I hope that I'm not alone in my opinion and would love to hear some feedback around Lora's placing.

Thanks, Stay Strong!
                    RONIN

Comment

• The placements, in my opinion, were ALL over the place.

Comment

Working...
                      X