Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*PBW TAMPA PRO Pics and Vids* Larry Brown and Mike's Kick Ass Coverage of the Tampa Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gEORGE HAS mARIUS LOOKING GRAINY AS FUARK!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Marius Dohne interviewed posing for the Interview with Larry Brown

[ATTACH=CONFIG]247282[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]247283[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]247284[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]247285[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]247286[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]247287[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]247288[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]247289[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]247290[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]247291[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]247292[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]247293[/ATTACH]

wow!! he looks amazing!! amazing structure, tiny waist and hes shredded!! very impressive

Comment

Yeah, you would!

That's the sticker you gave me at FIBO and I am wearing the Animal shirt now for our Powerhouse Gym visit.
        Represent but now you have to train hard if you are wearing that shirt
        VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
        instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

Originally posted by bad bad leroy brown View Post
          There is nothing wrong with Hide's arms or shoulders. They are there. Not sure what people are panicking over
          Thank you. It's called bad angles, lighting, carb depletion.

Originally posted by naturalguy View Post
          ^ LMAO
          BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Marius Dohne looks really good he nailed it, crisp condition weŽll see a good battle here.

Comment

Right on Marius. Right on.

Marius Dohne interviewed posing for the Interview with Larry Brown

[ATTACH=CONFIG]247282[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]247283[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]247284[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]247285[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]247286[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]247287[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]247288[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]247289[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]247290[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]247291[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]247292[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]247293[/ATTACH]
              WWW.LEEPROMOTIONS.COM

Comment

Marius Dohne is gonna be dangerous! like his physique alot, curious about his legs though.

Comment

Originally posted by naturalguy View Post
                  LOL

I did some high volume today just for you!
                  "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

LOL

I did some high volume today just for you!
                    VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
                    instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

Originally posted by OTIS View Post
                      Looks smaller to me wtf
                      Bro alot smaller!

Comment

Originally posted by boyracer007 View Post
                        From these pic's i'd say Marius Dohne looks the best
                        WOE!! I agree bro, from the vid and pics I gotta go with this guy Marius Dohne, I never even heard of him. Thats the best, when an unknown comes out and everyone is like woe, who's that? Only thing is I did not see the legs,but if they match his upper body in size and conditioning he has the win in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by jpflex2010 View Post
                          WOE!! I agree bro, from the vid and pics I gotta go with this guy Marius Dohne, I never even heard of him. Thats the best, when an unknown comes out and everyone is like woe, who's that? Only thing is I did not see the legs,but if they match his upper body in size and conditioning he has the win in my opinion.
                          Let's try to look at this from an objective viewpoint... you see pictures and video online and you call someone to beat a top 10 Mr. O competitor. Objectively speaking, you are out of your mind. Subjectively, you may like the look of another guy better, but when they get on stage, the lighting, coloring, condition, and carb-up factors will change everything. Hide comes close to slaughtering 270lb guys at the Mr. O. I doubt he's going to be beat by "other guys" (as long as he brings a full and conditioned body).

Mark my words now, and if I am right, you all have to stop saying things about the underdogs winning contests. It's not like football where that's highly possible. You have serious professionals who cannot afford a loss. Guys may look good, certainly better than I'll ever look, but the judges won't think so compared to a seasoned vet. I think Marius looks great and has made major improvements, but his physique is nothing close to what the judges look for up against top 10 Mr. O competitors.
                          BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Weigh-Ins have started!

P1180838.JPGP1180832.JPGP1180840.JPGP1180836.JPGP1180830.JPGP1180833.JPGP1180837.JPGP1180831.JPGP1180839.JPGP1180834.JPGP1180829.JPGP1180835.JPG

Comment

More from the Weigh-Ins that is going on now.

P1180841.JPGP1180843.JPGP1180854.JPGP1180848.JPGP1180845.JPGP1180847.JPGP1180844.JPGP1180849.JPGP1180852.JPGP1180846.JPGP1180842.JPGP1180850.JPG

Comment

marius has really taken advantage training with dorian you can see his improvements damn dorian your are god. Let this be a lesson to those who do not train like your actually trying to win something.
                                Victory Or Death!

Comment

Working...
                                X