Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 PBW Tampa PLAY-BY-PLAY w/Shawn Ray & George Farah. PACKED WITH PHOTOS and MORE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^^^
    www.michellesmagicmorsels.com
    IFBB Pro (at last)

Comment

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
      I agree...last weekend you could tell she had pushed it as far as she could aesthetically. Her waist suffered. For the first time I have seen, she actually had some trouble controlling the midsection. She needs to bring it back down, so she won't have that.
      Whe she won the NY Pro a few years ago, she looked flawless.

You are right about her midsection, she has a tendency to relax it and it doesnt look very good, that being said, she still has a top 6 Olympia physiqe when she is on.

Where did Heather Ambrust and HMf disapper to?
      SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
      2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Brigita looks really good!
        twitter: @badbadleroyb,

Comment

My girls Lora Ottanad, Angie Salvagno, and Claire Oconnell are going to look awesome! All three totally different physiques!! I'm hoping Lora gets a fair look!!!
          www.michellesmagicmorsels.com
          IFBB Pro (at last)

Comment

Kim Buck has a very pleasing physique but could be in better condition. Great v-taper. Implants are a bit distracting. Legs are great

Comment

PBW- Tampa
              IFBB Women's Pro Bodybuilding
              Prejudging

Round 1:
              Compulsories

Rita Bello, Argentina
              SR: Hard and dry! Wow! RIPPED!! Striations everywhere! Big traps. Side poses shows great detail. Back is SICK! Delts are peeled! Structure needs more balance.

Debbie Bramwell, USA
              SR:
              Deep dark tan! Nice arms and traps. Slight film of water. Legs are good from the side. Could be drier.

Brigita Brezova, Slovenia

SR: Last year's winner! Very balanced and athletic. Good shoulders. Back shot is very impressive! Nice V-Taper. Side poses are nice. Front runner so far...

Kim Buck, USA
              SR: Nice shape. Full muscles. Slight film of water. Healthy looking. Hams soft. Back is wide and thick. A couple weeks of dieting, and she would be close to her best. Thighs holding water.

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; June 25th, 2011, 01:44 PM. Reason: edit

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                Whe she won the NY Pro a few years ago, she looked flawless.

You are right about her midsection, she has a tendency to relax it and it doesnt look very good, that being said, she still has a top 6 Olympia physiqe when she is on.

Where did Heather Ambrust and HMf disapper to?
                HMF - got married. Working on having a baby...I know...you hate her husband!

Other Heather - last I knew was having some personal drama. I think we'll see her back on day.

You do like your Heathers!

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle Ivers-Brent View Post
                  My girls Lora Ottanad, Angie Salvagno, and Claire Oconnell are going to look awesome! All three totally different physiques!! I'm hoping Lora gets a fair look!!!
                  She hasnt competed for a while!

Mmmm Angie is da bomb!!!!!
                  SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                    HMF - got married. Working on having a baby...I know...you hate her husband!

Other Heather - last I knew was having some personal drama. I think we'll see her back on day.

You do like your Heathers!

I would have been more to happy to help!!!!
                    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Candace from Trinidad is a bit small up top and holding water. Very Iris Kyle type v-taper. Needs more condition in the legs

Comment

Andrea Carvahllo: BMC........shes from Brazil. Thats all i'm saying

Comment

Originally posted by bad bad leroy brown View Post
                          Andrea Carvahllo: BMC........shes from Brazil. Thats all i'm saying
                          ENOUGH SAID!!!!!
                          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

Comment

Tina Chandler is a big girl, but she is holding water. Thick back, tight hamstrings. Getting harder as she poses

Comment

Lyris Cappelle, Canada
                              SR: Deep dark tan. Color of posing suit is complimentary. Balanced and athletic.

Candice Carr-Archer, Trinidad Tobago
                              SR: Too soft from the rear in the legs. Upper Body is tight. Great abs! Thighs need more separation, and color on her body would help.

Andrea Carvalho-Ferreira, Brazil
                              SR: Athletic. Softer side of the muscle. For what the judges reward, needs to harden up, sadly.

Tina Chandler, USA
                              SR: Top three finalists in the last two years! Legs separated! Great arms and delts. Back is thick and detailed! Best I have seen her! Looks to be very consistent with this contest! Side tri is her best shot! Nicely done!

Last edited by Adina Zanolli; June 25th, 2011, 10:34 AM. Reason: edit

Comment

Natalie Foreau is small for this level. And she's not really tight either. If you dont have the size, at least come in tighter

Comment

Working...
                                X