Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 PBW Tampa PLAY-BY-PLAY w/Shawn Ray & George Farah. PACKED WITH PHOTOS and MORE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the interview??

Comment

• some of these guys are using to much synthol look really closely at marius dohne outter thigh his left thigh is leaking goo his shoulders is gooed up damm mordern body building is a joke penalize these guys who are injecting this stuff

Comment

• Here was a pic of Lee Labrada receiving his award tonight!

Comment

• Originally posted by alexceau View Post
          Where's the interview??
          Shawn is conducting the interview now. Then it has to be edited and uploaded before you can see it.

Comment

• These results are definitely a surprise. I feel that the judging was right on (although it took FOREVER), but coming into the show- I never would've guessed.

Congrats to Dohne!! What a fantastic win for his country!

Also a big congrats to Hide and Wrath!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by glen565 View Post
              some of these guys are using to much synthol look really closely at marius dohne outter thigh his left thigh is leaking goo his shoulders is gooed up damm mordern body building is a joke penalize these guys who are injecting this stuff
              oh god not another synthol baby
              take this nonsense somewhere else PLEASE
              "Omg R u az big az jay cutler!?!?!"

Comment

• And in other news......

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                  Shawn is conducting the interview now. Then it has to be edited and uploaded before you can see it.
                  Dangit. Hahaha now that means I have to stay awake a little longer...

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperFlex02 View Post
                    Couldn't have said it better myself. It's nice to know that the lighter guys and the guys with more appealing physiques still can do damage on the stage. No sense in being under 5'10 and 250+ on stage.

unfortunately that's where the sport is right now.. doesn't make sense.
                    Marius is 5'11 at 265 pounds he is a monster, belive it or not, he just has amazing lines, proportion and symmetry. I'm EXTREMELY happy with the results... pity for marcus though

Comment

some of these guys are using to much synthol look really closely at marius dohne outter thigh his left thigh is leaking goo his shoulders is gooed up damm mordern body building is a joke penalize these guys who are injecting this stuff

For real, dude?!

Comment

no dude, he's a bit klutzy and cut himself on the drawer in his hotel room.

Comment

• I wish people like you would find a building to jump off of

Comment

• Originally posted by NutryJay View Post
                            I wish people like you would find a building to jump off of.
                            lol cause i tell people that complain about synthol to go away
                            i wasnt sayin they did i was tellin the dude to complain bout it to take it somewhere else
                            dont cry to quick little man
                            "Omg R u az big az jay cutler!?!?!"

Comment

• Originally posted by NutryJay View Post
                              Marius is 5'11 at 265 pounds he is a monster, belive it or not, he just has amazing lines, proportion and symmetry. I'm EXTREMELY happy with the results... pity for marcus though
                              At 5'11 & 265... he's one of the smaller guys considering the size of the top 5 people at every years Olympia. I'm happy with the results as well. Just wish the higher caliber shows would respect physiques a little more & not just blobs of mass with no appealing lines.
                              Train like an ANIMAL to become a beast!

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                                and here I was thinking you guys have this stuff down to a science, and it's all instant... jk

Comment

Working...
                                X