Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hide Yamagishi, Jason Huh & Frank McGrath with Shawn Ray hours before prejudging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hide Yamagishi, Jason Huh & Frank McGrath with Shawn Ray hours before prejudging

Out of nowhere, well almost, Jason Huh appears from the clouds descending on a ray of light projected by non other than the Hany Rambod, Guru Extraordinaire. Jason had a poor showing at the 2011 New York Pro but what quick preview glimpse we were given, we are assured Jason studied for this upcoming exam.

Frank McGrath hours before prejudging with Shawn Ray at the PBW Tampa Pro

Rising from the dead, or rather a near death car accident, Frank McGrath took the literal sense of shredded and came in peeled last week at the 2011 Toronto Pro. And if he defied us once, he is defying the odds again by coming in peeled, shredded and just incredibly striated for the Men Open Class Bodybuilding here at the 2011 PBW Tampa Pro.

Frank McGrath on the Eve of the Tampa Pro

Comment

Hidetada Yamagishi with Shawn Ray on the Eve of the Tampa Pro

Comment

I just saw Franks and now Jasons...my God is everyone bringing their A game i dont even know what to expect anymore ahhhh

Comment

I am really pulling for him - would love to see him qualify here!

Comment

Hey Butch and FitAdina this video links to the wrong thread just thought you guys should know, it doesn't link back to this thread when you hit the comment button.

Comment

^^^^ Links back for me.

McGrath's physique is what most would say counters the so-called gh guts in the sport today. He would be a welcomed addition to an Olympia lineup.

Comment

he needs to start working his midsection. other than that, he should do well !

Comment

is there a video of him posing ? i see pics . ....

Comment

LOOKING HIS BEST, HOPE FRANK WILL QUALIFY FOR THE O......................

Comment

Jason has some silly hamstrings and i look foward to seeing him win the tampa pro!

Comment

Jason says that he trained to be first in this competition. I believe every other competitor does that too. Don't see him in the top 5, but looks better than the NY Pro.
                        Satisfaction is good. Pride is better.

Comment

weren't these posted on his facebook account?

Comment

Then MD just put the MD logo on them.... lol What about copyright??

Comment

he's looking incredibly dry!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X