Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hide Yamagishi, Jason Huh & Frank McGrath with Shawn Ray hours before prejudging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great physique - i gotta try this 1/4 reppin' thing myself, seems to be the secret formula!

Go Jason, shootin' for first!

Comment

lol @ stretchmarks @ chest

Comment

He looks great, this is an awesome return for him
        VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
        instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

His shape is excellent and ridiculously dry.

Comment

Now they are what I call stretch marks!

Comment

Has an awesome chest. I guess it is genetics.... but it seems to be so rare for a bodybuilder to have such a thick chest, that hangs over the rib cage and abdomen without the abs protruding (not talking about big stomachs...dorain, ronnie, and etc). Even small waisted competitors like Dexter dont have this look. Arnold had it back in the day, just a ridiculous look.
              ironmaglabs.com

Comment

So, Butch, is there hope of there being an in the trenches, training, or lifetstyle type series on big Frank in the future? (I know there was a chest video a while back...but)
                ironmaglabs.com

Comment

Jason is looking good. Good luck Jason.

Comment

Damn, Chris Dickerson looks beat. Jason looks great. How was his calves a weak point?

I need to get my ass down to the MD supplement super store. Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Bones98 View Post
                      Damn, Chris Dickerson looks beat. Jason looks great. How was his calves a weak point?

I need to get my ass down to the MD supplement super store. Peace.
                      Hahaha Shawn was being sarcastic bro! Since Jasons always had some humungous calves.

Comment

So glad to see frank back and looking good one of my favorite bodybuilders.

Comment

Working...
                        X