Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

Who will take this show??? 2011 PBW Tampa Pro Wrap-Up with Shawn Ray and Steve Namat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GunsXV
    replied
    As Mr Ray & George Farah said Very gifted lines for a White guy! ha ha What I like about this Marius other than his crazy symmetry is how humble and friendly he comes across! Great representative for the sport!

Leave a comment:

• GunsXV
    replied
    Marius Dohne obvious 1st crazy lines and tiny waist plus top conditioning and jut looks superior/ahead of the others. 2nd-3rd & even 4th battle between Hide, Hayley Mcgrath..

Leave a comment:

• jaketh3snake
    replied
    Originally posted by joebig View Post
    Go Marius. I don't see what all the hype is about Hide. Ya hes got big legs but most short guys do. He comes in conditioned but he's like Dexter Jackson. He never makes any improvements. He just waits for other guys to mess up and sneaks ahead of them. He has no stand out bodyparts except for arms and legs and his arms dont count cuz they're all synthol.
    I'd say Marius' arms are synthol before I'd say Hide's are. You can actually see the muscle fibres on Hide's arms unlike Marius'

Leave a comment:

• MrCanada
    replied
    Originally posted by joebig View Post
    Go Marius. I don't see what all the hype is about Hide. Ya hes got big legs but most short guys do. He comes in conditioned but he's like Dexter Jackson. He never makes any improvements. He just waits for other guys to mess up and sneaks ahead of them. He has no stand out bodyparts except for arms and legs and his arms dont count cuz they're all synthol.
    lol

Leave a comment:

• METALVET
    replied
    Dohne looks great, big and dry...very impressed by htis new guy, I've seen Hide in better condition, and he's lost some size

Leave a comment:

• smoforest
    replied
    Do Marius's thighs have high insertions or did he have injury? Just wondering, I have never seen anything like that.

Leave a comment:

• BDEGRD
    replied
    Seriously now Shawn you are looking more swole in every video lately, fess up whats going on!

Leave a comment:

• Lee Promotions
    replied
    Marius 1st

Leave a comment:

• bbrrookie
    replied
    im not saying that im not appreciating. just wish there was live feeds so that we can see. i dont think it would be too hard.

Leave a comment:

• lou0178
    replied
    Shawn Ray looking pretty big, should come back and school some people!

Leave a comment:

• joebig
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bigmikecox
    replied
    Originally posted by Lorenzo Marinčić View Post
    Did you know that back in a day with no internet you didn't here anything about a contest for 2 or 3 months? We should be very happy with what they give us here..these guys are doing a great job...
    QFT!!!!

Leave a comment:

• bbrrookie
    replied
    Dohne looks sick!! his proportions are awesome.

Leave a comment:

• bbrrookie
    replied
    yes i knew that. but its not like its impossible to do an online stream. im pretty sure MD has the advanced technology to do that. and btw i am happy with what they give us. its better than nothing.

Leave a comment:

• Lorenzo Marinčić
    replied
    Originally posted by bbrrookie View Post
    why can't MD do online streaming so we can all see it live?? : (
    Did you know that back in a day with no internet you didn't here anything about a contest for 2 or 3 months? We should be very happy with what they give us here..these guys are doing a great job...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X