Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Sheru Classic Play-by-Play with Shawn Ray & Flex Wheeler! With Pics!! PHIL HEATH WINS!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chuktoad View Post
    Blown away with all the Jay haters in this thread. People love him one year, then shred him the next...crazy!
    Agree, but remember that there are a lot of people with low intelligence and 14 inches arms hiding behind their laptops around the world. The judges are judging, and I think it says quite a bit about Jay's qualitites that he again landed a top two spot, particularly now with a damaged arm and competing against perhaps the best bodybuilder ever (perhaps second only to Ronnie in his prime).

Comment

• Originally posted by bandit2011 View Post
      Pro Bodybuilding - the ultimate popularity contest
      Absolutely.
      Just think of Evan Centopani.
      How could this guy even be in the Top 6 at the Arnolds?

Comment

• How much money for Cutlers 2nd place?

Comment

• First off, if Jay wouldn't have told anybody about tearing his bicep, you guys would not be saying shit. Second, Jay is just letting Phil borrow the Mr. O title just like he let Dexter borrow it.

Comment

• Kai really deserved 2nd. no disrespect to jay but kai had it in the bag. politics.

Comment

• Jay 2nd Boooooooooooooooooooooo i know the judging can be stupid and unfair, but that's just beyond any limits. IFBB judges are fucken retards. Period. Jay is (or was) a great bodybuilder, but he shouldn't be in top 3 at this show. And this aint' no olympia, there shouldn't be any defeating champ bullshit. The judges could place him 1st as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by flexryan View Post
                jay reminds me of dorian..all politics....and a thick ,thick waist and no shape or details or condition..oh and lets not forget a torn bicep
                Synthol bicep, not torn bicep.

Comment

• This is bullshit man.....the judges make a fool of Victor all the time, am I the only one that thinks that way?? They wrecked his career the last 3-4 years and after everything he has been through - the injury, his family, everything he's trying still to be one of the top guys in the sport....it's just not right! And what about Jay?! I have never EVER liked his physic, not as a person but his physic...I don't understand why the judges put him always in top 2 ?? Kai, Vic, Phil even Dexter is way better than Jay!!! Because of Jay these guys can't get upper placing at the end! And don't get me wrong, he might be the coolest guy on earth but that's the reality!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bartjsn1 View Post
                    First off, if Jay wouldn't have told anybody about tearing his bicep, you guys would not be saying shit. Second, Jay is just letting Phil borrow the Mr. O title just like he let Dexter borrow it.
                    jay said himself that at this point he doesnt think he can surpass phil, he knew that day would come it just came sooner rather than later

Comment

• It's funny people are all like "omg you loved jay last year but hate him now ha ha ha" well no shit when a guy looks bad he looks bad, wtf does last year or any other year have to do with that?

Comment

• Unless Phil tries to play the weight game like Kai does/has

Comment

• Originally posted by gpetkov View Post
                          This is bullshit man.....the judges make a fool of Victor all the time, am I the only one that thinks that way?? They wrecked his career the last 3-4 years and after everything he has been through - the injury, his family, everything he's trying still to be one of the top guys in the sport....it's just not right! And what about Jay?! I have never EVER liked his physic, not as a person but his physic...I don't understand why the judges put him always in top 2 ?? Kai, Vic, Phil even Dexter is way better than Jay!!! Because of Jay these guys can't get upper placing at the end! And don't get me wrong, he might be the coolest guy on earth but that's the reality!!!
                          I hate branch warrens physicue, but he won the arnold. Him and jay are like cinder blocks. Square but hard and grainy

Comment

• Originally posted by 502FLEX View Post
                            I think every time Jay wins like this he loses fans. I use to love this guy. But he just makes me mad to see him beat better body builders.
                            YES!!!
                            FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Blackwell View Post
                              His bicep isn't hanging off the bone. Quit riding along with what other people say and think about it. If there was no bruising you wouldn't know it was torn.
                              i didn't say anything about hanging off the bone...i did say however...thick,thick waist no shape or details..no real condition ,and torn bicep.
                              and when you think about it..comparing jay and dorian..is a great comparison..when you look at their physique's
                              and how jay's career is ending

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                                shawn and flex were not the only ones in attendance who have an expert eye. do you als agree with them that jay was ahead of kai?
                                but it s ok, i know who the real sheru classic winner is
                                From those pics. It is very close with Kai and Phil. They are both beating Jay. No way does Jay beat Kai here,it's just not right. This isn't a personality contest, it is BB.

Comment

Working...
                                X