Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Sheru Classic Play-by-Play with Shawn Ray & Flex Wheeler! With Pics!! PHIL HEATH WINS!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reading all of these posts are kind of funny. Even if all of you who disagree with the judging were actually a "judge," there would be others here that disagreed with how you placed them. That is the name of the game. I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion but it is getting to the point where all of you are taking it to the next level of "crying." It sucks, but just accept it because the winners of this sport are chosen by judges.

Comment

• I hope Jay goes away. he is the worst MR.O winner ever IMO.
      FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

• Originally posted by He-Man View Post
        I hope Jay goes away. he is the worst MR.O winner ever IMO.
        What?
        twitter: @badbadleroyb,

Comment

• Originally posted by crzybreaks View Post
          also very proud of my boy vic! great job big bro!
          Me too Jon

Comment

• Originally posted by He-Man View Post
            I hope Jay goes away. he is the worst MR.O winner ever IMO.
            x2. I had respect for the man but I'm definitely starting to strongly dislike him.
            ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Comment

• Damn, I swear you guys are like a Marilyn Manson song. When people are on top you love them, then when they have a bad day or does not win a show you find any and all faults about that person. Good thing football fans are not like BB fans, cause then no team would be selling tickets.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArmyOf1 View Post
                x2. I had respect for the man but I'm definitely starting to strongly dislike him.
                I agree, because it's his fault he places like he does.

Comment

• As a bodybuilding fan I dont want to see Jay on stage anymore too. I wish he would just following Ronnie and hang it up. He accomplished alot. He needs to give better bodybuilders a chance

Comment

• Well Vic will never be in the #1 spot because of his past. Just like the saying goes, "your past will come back to haunt you." Well Vic it is unfortunate, you shouldn't have spent all of that time partying and taken BB seriously if you wanted to be a contender!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bad bad leroy brown View Post
                      What?
                      Let me rephrase that....of all the MULTIPLE MR.O winners I think he is the worst. And quite possibly the worst Mr.O of all time. There I said it!!!

And all this bullshit that Jay has done so much for the sport??? WTF has he done to grow the sport??? Can someone please fill me in on what I missed??? Cause besides guest posings and Muscletech ads WTF has he really done to better or further bbing???

On a positive note....the right man won!!! phil is from another universe. CONGRATS!!! Now please go away and retire Jay.
                      FORTUNE FAVORS THE BRAVE

Comment

• And sorry to say, but Kai is like another Craig Titus. He has used too much shit that he can not recover from his distended stomach. "Insert Mertle the Turtle saying here"

Comment

• Originally posted by lastrep View Post
                          This is exactly why I started my thread a week ago about the Sheru Classic and the HOPES of a clean slate. I really was hoping we'd get a fair shake but it was not to be.. these judges are truly amazing!

I really don't know why I would go on if I was a pro athlete at their level.. unless you are making money from sponsorships and guest posings to stay in it. Because if you can't be reward fairly for your work, no matter what - why bother?

It is also quite obvious that the powers that be are keeping the option open for the JAY v PHIL showdown at next years Olympia (if Jay decides to compete). This is why they don't give the other their fair placings.. because their stupid "teacher and student" crap they keep pushing will sell more covers and stories.

Since the IFBB uses as much reality with the story lines as Wrestling does, why not just admit to it?
                          Jeeeesus shut up, we already have to listen to Rocky, now there's another grown man who acts like an 11 year old girl? Everyone agrees Cutler shouldn't have been top 4 but we all knew he would. Just be thankful he didn't fucking win. WE GET IT. This website isn't your diary.

Comment

• I do not think Phil will do anything for BB either. He is too young in the sport and really not put any investment in it except for himself!
                            Originally posted by lastrep View Post
                            Agreed.. in fact NO MR OLYPIA since ARNOLD has done anything WORTHWHILE for the sport besides cashing in on guest appearances (pure bodybuilding audiences), seminars (pure bodybuilding audiences) etc.

I highly doubt Phil will actually improve the sport in the general public.. he'll be too busy cashing up as much as he can in case he loses in 2012.

Comment

• I honestly didn't expeect anything different from the placings.. it was going to play out the same way the olympia did no matter, typical. I just wish Erin Stern won figure, she looked phenomenal and nicole got soft.
                              Don't talk it; Just LIVE it.

Comment

• Did this did this dude just compare KAI L. GREENE to Craig Titus? #KILLYOURSELF DUDE

Comment

Working...
                                X