Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Sheru Classic Play-by-Play with Shawn Ray & Flex Wheeler! With Pics!! PHIL HEATH WINS!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
    Find Team MD!

LOL this place is a zoo, Shawn n George in the midst of the whole drama.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
      QFT! If Kai nails it 100% he is walking away with the Sandow
      He better hope Phil is off with his conditioning.
      Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. ~Ralph Marston

Comment

• Originally posted by lauries2712 View Post
        So glad LArissa wore a diff suit than the peace sign one at Olympia! Nicole is taking over! Glad to see Candice Keene in the top 3
        Same here. Candice looked great. Larissa finally getting top6.

Comment

• Guys take this !!! normal_DSC07625.jpg

Comment

• Haters !? U mad ?

Comment

• I feel the same way bro!
              Originally posted by gpetkov View Post
              This is bullshit man.....the judges make a fool of Victor all the time, am I the only one that thinks that way?? They wrecked his career the last 3-4 years and after everything he has been through - the injury, his family, everything he's trying still to be one of the top guys in the sport....it's just not right! And what about Jay?! I have never EVER liked his physic, not as a person but his physic...I don't understand why the judges put him always in top 2 ?? Kai, Vic, Phil even Dexter is way better than Jay!!! Because of Jay these guys can't get upper placing at the end! And don't get me wrong, he might be the coolest guy on earth but that's the reality!!!

Comment

• O and one for the fans of the superhero Wolf normal_DSC07614.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by janus23 View Post
                  How much money did Cutler get?
                  $30,000 - I texted Shawn to double check.

Comment

• FitAdina will it be some pics from the finals posted ?

Comment

• Originally posted by eu View Post
                      FitAdina will it be some pics from the finals posted ?
                      Yes. Mike will ftp them to me. The connection over there is not so great. What usually takes a few minutes is taking hours.

I'll leave a message in here once they're arrived and I've started tagging them.

Comment

• thank u

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                            Jay Cutler, USA
                            Big reception! Posing to Rhianna Turn up the Lights. Thick and wide! Bringing swag and confidence back, he did not have in Vegas. Harder from the front, and working the crowd! Huge response from fans!

Originally posted by 502FLEX View Post
                            So is symmetry and balance not judged anymore? On balance alone Vic and and Kai beat Jay. It cant just be about size and condition or Phil wouldnt even have the title. So why so much love for Jay when he clearly doesnt deserve it?
                            It's his relationship w Steve W. This shit needs to stop. As a competitor, you hate seeing politics. Give it to the best man and Kai should've took 2nd or won.

Comment

• From Phil's facebook just now....

He said, "Party is over time for some rest!"

Comment

• Originally posted by flexryan View Post
                                don't worry bodybuilding is consistent...they'll start to drop jay next year to like 4th or 5th
                                like they did ronnie...then jay will retire
                                Just remember that if Jay competes next year , it will be minus the injury and he will be fired up again !!
                                OF ALL THE THINGS I HAVE LOST , I MISS MY MIND THE MOST !

Comment

Working...
                                X