Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Sheru Classic Play-by-Play with Shawn Ray & Flex Wheeler! With Pics!! PHIL HEATH WINS!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^^If Jay can rectify a few nuances with his physique (left shoulder, left bicep and fix the balance issue on his right quad) then, only then, is he able to win the trophy in 2012.

Comment

• People on here are ridiculous! Let the athletes complain if they have issues. Keith Williams (or Flex speaking for him) had a great piece in the new MD. He talks about people not understanding BB as a sport because you dont have to score more than the other team and this turns alot of people off to it. You guys need to stop with the flipping out on the judges and claiming conspiracy theories. Unfortunately touchdowns dont decide the game here!

Vic u looked insane youve been my favorite BB for years and its impossible not to believe you and Phil will be the last guys standing next year

Comment

• Originally posted by eu View Post
        Guys take this !!! [ATTACH=CONFIG]260763[/ATTACH]
        Kind of shows you what the judges see ! Crazy , even with the injury he still looks amazing.
        OF ALL THE THINGS I HAVE LOST , I MISS MY MIND THE MOST !

Comment

• Originally posted by Enasni View Post
          ^^If Jay can rectify a few nuances with his physique (left shoulder, left bicep and fix the balance issue on his right quad) then, only then, is he able to win the trophy in 2012.
          I never neccesarily said that Jay will take the Sandow again , but he will still cause some serious upsets ! Especially on the forums ........ LOL
          OF ALL THE THINGS I HAVE LOST , I MISS MY MIND THE MOST !

Comment

• Anybody notice the poster for free shipping in the add at the top of the page has the placings to a tee. Pretty sure they all got paid a lot to place in that order. Bodybuilding shows are starting to blow chunks.

Comment

• Victor for me was the man of the show, just incredible...
              MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

• I just got the rest of the pictures in, so you can start refreshing the screen to watch as the pictures come in. I'm starting with night show comparison pics.

http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/...eventcode=1480

Lots of good pics going up!

Comment

• The new women pics going up can be found here, or just click the link in my sig.

http://pics.fitnessrxmag.com/index.p...eventcode=1480

Comment

• Candice Keene is beautiful. Cheryl Brown looks a lil soft in the lower body. love her small waist though
                    IFBB Figure Pro Laurie "Freak Diesel" Green
                    *facebook.com/LaurieSchnelle*[email protected]

Comment

• Mike just sent me some more pictures. I'm putting them up now. So, even if you're checked the galleries, check them again!

http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/...eventcode=1480

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by dmm3218 View Post
                          People on here are ridiculous! Let the athletes complain if they have issues. Keith Williams (or Flex speaking for him) had a great piece in the new MD. He talks about people not understanding BB as a sport because you dont have to score more than the other team and this turns alot of people off to it. You guys need to stop with the flipping out on the judges and claiming conspiracy theories. Unfortunately touchdowns dont decide the game here!

Vic u looked insane youve been my favorite BB for years and its impossible not to believe you and Phil will be the last guys standing next year
                          They cant b/c their contest placings may suffer. Essentially the IFBB has them by the balls. Who are you going to complain to, Manion, Steve W., Bob Chick?
                          SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                          2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Working...
                          X