Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sheru Classic Predictions! Can Phil hold on? Anyone think Kai? WHO GOT THIS? PICK TOP 7!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheru Classic Predictions! Can Phil hold on? Anyone think Kai? WHO GOT THIS? PICK TOP 7!!!

So no one nailed it for the Olympia Prediction challenge. There were some really close guesses, but no one was fully on the mark. Now that we all got a good chance to look at the contenders last week and see how they placed, we all can get a better idea on how they will line up. But of course, someone could still "shake up the apple cart" and all that jazz...

So we are going with the same deal PICK THE TOP SEVEN IN ORDER and you win some excellent title that you come up with or I do.. And maybe some kind of status upgrade.

LET'S DO THIS!

Alright, I don't know Kai, and I have not spoken with him or anyone close to him. But after watching the Olympia finals I gotta wonder what he was thinking when they didn't compare him against Jay and Phil. If I were Kai, I'd be out for vengeance at Sheru.

What do you think? Who got this!!?!

Here are the playas:

Jay Cutler, USA
    Alfonso Del Rio, Spain
    Marius Dohne, South Africa
    Toney Freeman, USA
    Phil Heath, USA
    Michael Kefalianos, Australia
    Victor Martinez, USA
    Mohammed Touri, Morocco
    Dennis Wolf, Germany
    Kai Geene, USA

If Phil brings the same level of conditioning or drier( if that's even possible ) that we saw last weekend at the O, he should be alright & secure 1st.

I'm gonna call it like this

1. Phil
    2. Victor
    3. Kai
    4. Jay
    5. Wolf
    Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. ~Ralph Marston

Comment

The lineup for that show is better than the olympia man! You get to see the best guys in a more elite group. Will there by live coverage?

Comment

This show is going to be epic

Comment

1.) victor martinez

2.) phil heath

3.) jay cutler

4.) kai greene

5.) dennis wolf
          That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

i doubt it 95% sure phil wont bring what he brought in sheru...for what?? he won the mr olympia...i mean he could but what does he have to gain

like dorian says, with that bruise in jays arm, he wont win shit unfortanetly

kai needs to be 15-20 pound lighter...he could be 5 pounds lighter but not enough to win

dennis wolf is one of my favorites but i would like to see more out of him

Comment

Originally posted by muscleten View Post
              i doubt it 95% sure phil wont bring what he brought in sheru...for what?? he won the mr olympia...i mean he could but what does he have to gain
              about 100k...he can buy another escalade with some big shoes on it

Comment

Originally posted by muscleten View Post

like dorian says, with that bruise in jays arm, he wont win shit unfortanetly

kai needs to be 15-20 pound lighter...he could be 5 pounds lighter but not enough to win

dennis wolf is one of my favorites but i would like to see more out of him
                Originally posted by mfarleypt View Post
                about 100k...he can buy another escalade with some big shoes on it
                ha yep. $100,000 is what I'd say too.

Comment

Phil
                  Jay
                  Victor
                  Kai
                  Wolf
                  Toney

Comment

I think its too close to make a prediction, so I won't bother.
                    If everyone repeats the same condition we know how it will end, if Kai and Vic sharpen up they could win it, if Jay corrects his fullness issues and the bruising goes down he could win it. What I'd like to see most is Toney Freeman sharpen up and really push Wolf.
                    Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron8 View Post
                      ha yep. $100,000 is what I'd say too.

i guess its more spending money haha lmao.

Comment

Toney Freeman would show up at your backyard if you staged a show next week. That guy just loves the sport and loves competing..

I like wolf moving up to 3rd.. He was fuming at his O placing. He's looking to push the others again this week.. Is it me or does Phil seem to fade just a tad during the 2nd day? It happened at the Arnold last yr and sensed it at the O this yr. Kai MUST DROP AT LEAST 10lbs to bag this show.. If Vic gets anymore conditioned, I'm afraid he'll loose some size. He needs to stay full and get more conditioned in the legs.. Jay is just a mess right now. Yeah, he did bring it on the 2nd day, but too many things wrong with his physique. Waist, shoulder, leg, arm.. He's morphed into something else.. Liked him better in '98-01 era..
                        IFBB PRO- ​Darkwire.. from ICELAND..lmaooo

Comment

I 2nd Toney Freeman showing up on and pushing wolf

Comment

i'm going with Kai on this one.
                            ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Comment

1. Kai
                              2. Phil
                              3. Jay
                              4. Vic
                              5. Wolf

I think this is what the judges will see. You can switch Jay & Phil for 2nd & 3rd.

Comment

Working...
                              X