first arm shot now this poor guy is losing it??? sorry Jay just kiddin'

Comment

Originally posted by 1Patrick View Post
        Jay says he isn't 100% ,that explains why he is wearing pants backwards
        Hahaha that's fucking awesome.

Oh, Jay..

Comment

Originally posted by themakcompany View Post
          Time for Chicc to get a stylist. The pimp look went out about 10 years ago. Certainly with the new Mr. O, a new "class" of mass is in town. Let's try to up the class of the sport. Jay certainly was a class act but we need to try harder. Phil can speak well, is college educated, not pimped out or gang-banged out so let's roll with some new times.
          He dresses like he's hosting a drag show at a second rate club but somehow he does pull it off!

Comment

OMFG
            "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Kai gives a very good answer about Jay's injury or Branch's. He seems like a good guy, just did some crazy shit in his younger days.

Comment

wow. Shitty chairs and a broken mic.
                Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

Lmao...That picture of Jay just made my night.

Comment

wtf he is wearing beach sandals to a formal presentation.... and his pants !!!

Comment

Originally posted by einsteinmuscle View Post
                      wtf he is wearing beach sandals to a formal presentation.... and his pants !!!
                      Well he is in India.

The pants made me laugh, but then so did the fact the girls appear to have their names written on the legs of their pants? Can't see what they look like cos Jay is blocking out the sunlight, but I'm sure Candice & Heather are very cute.

Comment

Phils forearms are crazy!

Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

BOB Chic does a great job as mc and it looks like a very good bb wekend in India! A great Job By Sheru!

Comment

I think Kai will nail it this time. Look how he cool himself while Jay's answering a question. Then he wipes sweat from his face. Either it was so warm or he's running some strong sh**

Comment

wtf??? Bob never passed the micro to Dennis. Dennis should ve felt like shit being passed on.

and second, great job by Sheru putting up a show, but these were some awful chairs to seat 300 pound guys. I am just 230pounds and my back gets fucked up after 30min seating on a high chair. Guess these guys couldnt wait to get up
                              WDFPF Powerlifting Nationals 2nd place in -110kg

Comment

Anybody know if Marius has arrived yet ?!
                                OF ALL THE THINGS I HAVE LOST , I MISS MY MIND THE MOST !

Comment

Working...
                                X