Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Many Indian Bodybuilding Fans Say Jay Will Win Sheru! Shawn & George get the lowdown in Mumbai!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Many Indian Bodybuilding Fans Say Jay Will Win Sheru! Shawn & George get the lowdown in Mumbai!

George Was thinking.
    Someone Please say Kai

Comment

lol did anyone else find this interview hilarious

Comment

Yeah, it was hilarious. George needs to stop looking so pissed when people kept saying Jay. He's too much of a homer during these interviews.

Comment

It's no surprise that everyone says Jay. We have to think about communication in other countries. They may not have access to media like we do, they may have poor connections, I know they have power outages every day, etc. And he's the most popular bodybuilder in the world anyway.

I look for Kai to do DAMAGE (even though I never liked him much), but I think Phil may get the political vote for the win. Because there is so much money at stake for everyone involved, I don't think the judges want to give Phil any bad press. Who the fuck knows what these judges think about anyway. Shawn may have the best insight.

Wolf should move into 4th, and I expect Vic will slip a spot. Jay in 3rd.
          BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

If they were smart (and Jay looks Olympia condition or better) they would have Jay win and beat Phil.

Its the perfect setup for Jay to comback next year and try to recapture the title one last time before retiring.

And yeah, of course theyre all saying Jay. He's probably the only BBr they know!

Ask them the best basketball player right now and I bet 70% will say Michael Jordan.....

Comment

who is judging this?
              your only as strong as your mind, so consider yourself weak.
              Yep...cats before cunts like my grandma always used to say. - BBOY

Comment

Originally posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
                If they were smart (and Jay looks Olympia condition or better) they would have Jay win and beat Phil.

Its the perfect setup for Jay to comback next year and try to recapture the title one last time before retiring.

And yeah, of course theyre all saying Jay. He's probably the only BBr they know!

Ask them the best basketball player right now and I bet 70% will say Michael Jordan.....
                Good point.
                BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

"i like Nasser" haha pwned!

Criticism is a prejudice made plausible.

Comment

Originally posted by Voland View Post
                    "i like Nasser" haha pwned!

Exactly! Bwhahahaha!

Comment

Don't be too shocked if Jay wins this. Really.
                      Muscular Development Online Editor
                      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                        yep...

Comment

Wouldnt be shocked at all. I actually picked Jay to win in the prediction thread. I wouldnt have been shocked if they gave the O to him a week ago either. Jay rallied STRONG in the finals. If he was just a tad better the night before, I could have easily seen them giving him his 5th.

Comment

concur...ill be shocked to see another name...

Comment

Originally posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
                              Wouldnt be shocked at all. I actually picked Jay to win in the prediction thread. I wouldnt have been shocked if they gave the O to him a week ago either. Jay rallied STRONG in the finals. If he was just a tad better the night before, I could have easily seen them giving him his 5th.
                              Fuck all that, he looked like shit and admitted to being beat... But with the overwhelming indian support the judging might be skewed a bit...

Comment

Working...
                              X