Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Many Indian Bodybuilding Fans Say Jay Will Win Sheru! Shawn & George get the lowdown in Mumbai!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stackndeca View Post
    Fuck all that, he looked like shit and admitted to being beat... But with the overwhelming indian support the judging might be skewed a bit...
    True. But Jay, for the most part has always looked like shit and has continued to win, so your point is mute. Pre judging he was WAY off. Saturday night he was looking sick (could have been a bit tigher in the back), but he definitely rallied.

Comment

Originally posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
      True. But Jay, for the most part has always looked like shit and has continued to win, so your point is mute. Pre judging he was WAY off. Saturday night he was looking sick (could have been a bit tigher in the back), but he definitely rallied.
      hahaha, ok i'll give you that...
      your only as strong as your mind, so consider yourself weak.
      Yep...cats before cunts like my grandma always used to say. - BBOY

Comment

Originally posted by Carnage View Post
        concur...ill be shocked to see another name...
        jesus christ do your awesome avatars have no end..... dat azzzz!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by teenbodybuilder3 View Post
          jesus christ do your awesome avatars have no end..... dat azzzz!!!!
          BMC better step up his game, Carnage is coming for that number one spot!
          Muscular Development Online Editor
          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

The sport will grow quickly with these international promotions. Money will flow, and judging will become more suspect than it already is. If you want to do the sport, gotta have reality in the back of your mind. It's going to turn into a popularity contest and a lot of guys are going to start schmoozing fans, even if that's not their style.

What pisses me off is these NPC type shows where a million figure and bikini girls (and now Men's Physique) show up, pay their entry fee, and they don't even get serious looks from the judges because they try to push as many through in a day as they can. That's all about promoters making money and I think it diminishes the validity of judging and choosing the best talent.
            BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Working...
            X