• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team MD's Magic Carpet Ride in Mumbai, India Part One

lol "Will Flex buy the carpet?"
    What a great cliff hanger.
    Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Mike makes a cameo in the video!

Comment

Flex doesnt need guards with Ak47's because he is still packing some serious gun's....get it? .....................ya I know but I had too, i couldnt resist.

Comment

im one of the young guys ( 20 years old) who didnt really know that much in toney freeman...ive seen him train but never really talk so i couldnt say whether i liked him or not...and this is probably by far the best video to date that you get to know toney on a higher level...and ive said many times before i always seem to learn so much more from older bodybuilders then younger ones because they can tell you things that you might not be able to get your hands on till your his age if not older...so yeah i hope he does well and i hope that he can maybe get top 6 or 5 ...i think he deserves that if not a little more
          That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

flex u were saying to that guy ''fly on it i want to see u fly on it FLY ON IT
            the indian guy was about to cry ''no its impossible i cant fly on it im sorry for misleading u i cant fly on it''

Comment

Nice video. Thanks, Flex.

Comment

Working...
              X