Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sheru Comparison Photos! KAI GREENE vs JAY CUTLER vs PHIL HEATH vs VICTOR MARTINEZ

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheru Comparison Photos! KAI GREENE vs JAY CUTLER vs PHIL HEATH vs VICTOR MARTINEZ

JAy and Kai look better then Heath in all but the side Tris.

Martinez looks very impresive

Comment

I normally do not involve myself in the debate, although I feel compelled to add my 2 cents here....

If Phil is the physique for comparison, being the Mr.O, then based upon the comparisons above, I would place:

1) Phil
      2) Victor
      3) Kai
      4) Jay

I am glad to see Phil be rewarded for both his aesthetics and great competitive nature. Though young, I feel he can mature under Jay' guidance to be a very well rounded ambassador for the sport.

Comment

1Phil
        2Kai
        3Vic
        4Jay

Comment

Man vic looks better from the back.

kai is on in the front poses but looks watery in the back

Phil and jay look unchanged from the O
          Z

Comment

Originally posted by cruz View Post
            I normally do not involve myself in the debate, although I feel compelled to add my 2 cents here....

If Phil is the physique for comparison, being the Mr.O, then based upon the comparisons above, I would place:

1) Phil
            2) Victor
            3) Kai
            4) Jay

I am glad to see Phil be rewarded for both his aesthetics and great competitive nature. Though young, I feel he can mature under Jay' guidance to be a very well rounded ambassador for the sport.
            I agree on this based on those pics
            Z

Comment

Based off of these pics (as we know things look very different in person) this should be between Vic and Phil, they look better than the rest
              VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
              instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

Nice pics...exposing Phil's narrow look compared to all 3 other guys on stage around him. Phil is lucky to have world class arms, delts and crazy separation with round muscle bellies. He's the definition of "illusion". Jay, Kai and Victor all wider and bigger and more muscular.
                "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Comment

Jay looks good

Comment

wolf don't look to bad either
                    T-Muscle.co.uk

Comment

Jay looks great and right in there. Funny thing is Phil doesn't own the stage by any means. It's weird to see a Mr. O being outmuscled. Phil isn't dominating as I thought he would.

Comment

^are you on drugs, look at that MM, desroys any and eveything...

phil's waist should win alone...he has one

But kai and vic look great, jay just isn't there this year...
                        your only as strong as your mind, so consider yourself weak.
                        Yep...cats before cunts like my grandma always used to say. - BBOY

Comment

Originally posted by Flexb View Post
                          Jay looks great and right in there. Funny thing is Phil doesn't own the stage by any means. It's weird to see a Mr. O being outmuscled. Phil isn't dominating as I thought he would.
                          You are not wrong, when Phil stands next to bigger guys like Jay and Kai you can see the size difference, that being said he has the best complete package
                          VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
                          instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

Originally posted by naturalguy View Post
                            You are not wrong, when Phil stands next to bigger guys like Jay and Kai you can see the size difference, that being said he has the best complete package
                            he's narrow from the back but not the front, i don't get it...
                            your only as strong as your mind, so consider yourself weak.
                            Yep...cats before cunts like my grandma always used to say. - BBOY

Comment

victor looks 1st or 2nd .. jay does not beat vic or kai

Comment

Working...
                              X