Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PHIL HEATH WINS 2011 SHERU CLASSIC!!! Results!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I totally agree with not having Jay at 2nd place. Hes body shows wear now, he was in pretty good shape though.
    But c"mon guys, he did not place himself 2nd, thye JUDGES did.

Comment

exactly how i predicted get in

Comment

idk how they judge this show if jay cutler is missing a body part than he least deserved 5 or 6th place. victor or kai didn't miss a body part so how the fuck they placed third and fourth in this show. idk who pays ifbb judges to makes this kinda of calls on judging but they are not deff. doing their jobs. ifbb is getting cooperated day by day

Comment

IFBB Judges - You're on Notice

Who else is pissed about the bullshit judging? Sure, it's a subjective sport and outcomes are in the eye of the beholder, but when the masses clearly see bullshit, it's an obvious disrespect of the sport by the judges.

Get the judging under control. Yes, it's ridiculous, but this really isn't a big deal. It's just bodybuilding.
          Last edited by majrminer; September 25th, 2011, 02:40 PM.
          BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
            Wow, a total repeat of the top 5 from the O! At least the judging is consistent.
            Not shocking.

Comment

I think it's comical how during/after every show there are sooooo many people on here who ACT LIKE they have been an IFBB judge their whole life or that they can make conclusions off pictures alone. HAHAHAHA. C'mon, if you don't like the outcome, get your ass in the IFBB and prove you know what you are talking about cuz otherwise it's nothing but complaints about your favorite BB-er not winning.

Comment

A

Originally posted by Drewesify View Post
                I think it's comical how during/after every show there are sooooo many people on here who ACT LIKE they have been an IFBB judge their whole life or that they can make conclusions off pictures alone. HAHAHAHA. C'mon, if you don't like the outcome, get your ass in the IFBB and prove you know what you are talking about cuz otherwise it's nothing but complaints about your favorite BB-er not winning.
                Amen!

Comment

This has to be Jays last show.
                  "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

Comment

Originally posted by Drewesify View Post
                    You're right about that, but opinions aside, what do you think is the reason a bodybuilder who is less "complete" places higher than a guy who is more "complete" and MOST of the fans concur on the issue?

Comment

Wow. Vic robbed. Phil looks retarded, narrowness of a female body with extreme delts and arms. I don't know why anybody would give Phil a win.
                      EARTHQUAKE WEATHER FOREVER!

Comment

First post but long time reader. Great coverage by MD and considering it all came from India major props! Results are what they are..I'm a huge Kai fan and he should be proud of his massive and conditioned physique.

Comment

De javu

Comment

Phil is top dawg anyway you look at it. It may be many years before he is ever beaten again.

Comment

Phil is the man for years to come if all goes as planned
                              Last edited by boyracer007; September 25th, 2011, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by xdc321x View Post
                                It was the Olympia all over again!!
                                I seriously wonder if this show is really any good at all being only 1 week past the Olympia. I mean what if anything do we expect to change in just 1 week? I think this show would be better served having more distance between it and other shows. As it is now, it seems dumb in my opinion to take place 1 week after the Olympia.

Comment

Working...
                                X