Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PHIL HEATH WINS 2011 SHERU CLASSIC!!! Results!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rtruse View Post
    Kid, do you read what you write?? Retire already? Jay just got 2nd at the olympia, and 2nd at the sheru. i suppose you know better than the IFBB judges right? You realize Jay was the only man to knock the best bodybuilder of all time off the thrown right? Also you realize Jay has beat Phil, Kai, Vic, and the list goes on several times right? It's 1 thing to have an opinion, but your making yourself sound classless. You realize your rooting for Kai right? You talk nasty, and disgusting?? You realize your boy fucks fruit, and wears thongs right? I most likely wouldn't have gone there because I don't get personal with these guys, but your calling a guy that just finished a decade of top 2 finishes. Your sick of Jay?? Thats fine buddy. Believe me pal. You don't exist to him. I'm sure what you bring to the table is more dangerous than jay right? HAAAA.
    Not a very productive response. I understand where you're going with this. You could be Jay's lawyer some day. But you invalidate your stance by mentioning Kai's personal mistakes. It becomes a counter-attack and the attacks will circulate forever. That's the problem with this country and its politics. I think it may have been better to realize that the individual who wrote the dumb comment about Jay was dumb. Any time you pay someone like that any attention, you validate them. Especially online.
    BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

• Originally posted by rtruse View Post
      Kid, do you read what you write?? Retire already? Jay just got 2nd at the olympia, and 2nd at the sheru. i suppose you know better than the IFBB judges right? You realize Jay was the only man to knock the best bodybuilder of all time off the thrown right? Also you realize Jay has beat Phil, Kai, Vic, and the list goes on several times right? It's 1 thing to have an opinion, but your making yourself sound classless. You realize your rooting for Kai right? You talk nasty, and disgusting?? You realize your boy fucks fruit, and wears thongs right? I most likely wouldn't have gone there because I don't get personal with these guys, but your calling a guy that just finished a decade of top 2 finishes. Your sick of Jay?? Thats fine buddy. Believe me pal. You don't exist to him. I'm sure what you bring to the table is more dangerous than jay right? HAAAA.
      ^^^Jackass
      All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

• Guys keep hattin Jay while he is doing his thing BOB_0662wtmk.jpgBOB_0625wtmk.jpgBOB_0676wtmk.jpg No way Jay should retire , no fuckin way

Comment

• Jay still has the best legs on stage. Plus, he still has the most width. until you guys actually go to a show and see him in person, you wont understand how dominate he actually is.

Comment

• Mistake
            Last edited by Chris Tuttle; September 27th, 2011, 12:15 PM. Reason: Mistake

Comment

• Originally posted by lauries2712 View Post
              Off topic- but you look great in your avi..

Well, Thank you my lady!

Comment

• Can't understand all the hating on jay? hes in excellent shape! i mean have you guys even watched him? he looks great!?

Comment

• Originally posted by eu View Post
                  Guys keep hattin Jay while he is doing his thing [ATTACH=CONFIG]261021[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]261022[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]261023[/ATTACH] No way Jay should retire , no fuckin way
                  Great post bro

Comment

• thx bro

Comment

• Originally posted by eu View Post
                      Guys keep hattin Jay while he is doing his thing [ATTACH=CONFIG]261021[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]261022[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]261023[/ATTACH] No way Jay should retire , no fuckin way
                      What?! I respect your opinion but jay deserved 5th at this contest 4th at most.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fredde1984 View Post
                        Can't understand all the hating on jay? hes in excellent shape! i mean have you guys even watched him? he looks great!?
                        no fredde1984 we have never seen jay until the 2011 olympia.

Comment

Working...
                        X