Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cutler's India Tour Begins! Bangs Weights with Flex Wheeler & Hobnobs with Bollywood Elite

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cutler's India Tour Begins! Bangs Weights with Flex Wheeler & Hobnobs with Bollywood Elite

The Sheru competition has ended, but Jay Cutler's India tour has just begun. In this video, our man on the scene, Mike Salazar starts off the post Sheru report with Cutler training with Flex Wheeler, an interview with Sheru and a rare opportunity to meet one of India's biggest movie stars.

Somehow hearing Sheru say "bro" makes me feel uncomfortable

Comment

Does Jay really need a bodyguard? I don't think anyone could take him hostage even if they tried! LOL

Comment

Surely if Jays biceps is as screwed up as it looks he should get back to the US to get it checked out as quickly as possible

Comment

HAHA Jay liven life, large and in charge, well....Phils in charge now but u get it

Comment

Jay and Flex working out togheter thats a must see thing before u die . Priceless .

Comment

Flex is jacked! Never noticed before because he would always wear long sleeve dress shirts. I bet his arms are still 20 inches.

Awesome video. We are lucky as fans to get to see this kind of stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by victoria,ruby View Post
                Surely if Jays biceps is as screwed up as it looks he should get back to the US to get it checked out as quickly as possible
                if i was jay i would fly back to the states after sheru classic to get things checked

Comment

Originally posted by cutlerdisciple View Post
                  if i was jay i would fly back to the states after sheru classic to get things checked
                  He wants to but he's got too many obligations to cancel.
                  "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Sheru with the quick interview. These guys put out some cash for all this detail etc.. Anyone know what their money is in?

Comment

Love this!

Comment

Blog Number TWO Now Posted:

"What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

I'm surprised Jay was using dumbells for his chest presses considering his bicep injury, I would have though machine presses would have been the safer option.

Comment

Flex looking jacked again!
                            I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                            JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by JP83 View Post
                              Flex is jacked! Never noticed before because he would always wear long sleeve dress shirts. I bet his arms are still 20 inches.
                              Maybe Flex can teach Jay the right way to pump oil into his arms.

Comment

Working...
                              X