• Show
Clear All

Kai owns in symetry,
    www.Demarresden.com www.crazeewear.com

Comment

Originally posted by yair2210 View Post
      I can say the same thing man...
      here's more.

phil is getting crushed in legs in ever shot apart from the first one which is due to camera angle

Comment

Originally posted by T-Relz View Post

I know its beating a dead horse yet people still say phil owns it in every shot blah blah blah not to mention 90% of the threads posted daily are re-posts beating a dead horse...so hell why not add another one

Comment

I realize he's considered a bit eccentric & it is supposed to be only about their
          physiques, but I can't help wondering if Kai might be taken a little more seriously,
          by the judges, without that hair bun thing jutting out from the top of his head.

Just a thought. lol

Comment

Kia is just to big imo. If he lost like 15 lbs, and came in right, he would be extremely hard to beat.

Comment

Maybe this is cause I'm a little cutler fanboy, but I really think cutler looks damn good in these pictures
              Subscribe - http://youtube.com/blackwellmuscle
              http://swoletra.com

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Blackwell View Post
                Maybe this is cause I'm a little cutler fanboy, but I really think cutler looks damn good in these pictures
                Jay allways looks good , and I think to his credit was his condition here , immaterial of the injury !
                OF ALL THE THINGS I HAVE LOST , I MISS MY MIND THE MOST !

Comment

Originally posted by gymboy5000 View Post
                  phils legs look tiny next to jay and kai, but phil looks good
                  Phil's legs are actually bigger than Jay's now and more detail from side and the double back Bi's shot forget about it light's out!

Comment

None of todays pros will beat Phil as long as he looks this impressive.

Comment

Working...
                    X