Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Day 2 - Jay Cutler Bangs Legs in Bombay and Meets Bollywood Popstar - Blog #3

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by TomSelleck'sMustache View Post
    No one is really that interested in Jay just walking around, Jay in a grocery store, sure, but I wanted to watch the leg training and lost attention once it cut away
    Someone changed my title. This isn't meant to be a workout video. It's Jay promoting bodybuilding in India. I don't blame you for expecting something that's not. My title was completely different and it's change led you down the wrong rabbit hole.
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by victoria,ruby View Post
      These are supposed to be showing him building the awareness of Bodybuilding but all i see imo is Jay being Jay,it's all about him, which also only my opinion of course but is one of the reasons he won't admit defeat and be realistic and retire. His time is up but he knows that whether or not he stays in bodybuilding as an ambassader he wont get the same amount of attention which he craves.
      He never didnt admit phil being the better man on stage. He was quick to point that out himself. You also cant base that Jay isnt promoting the sport by checking out a couple shitty videos. Jay has promoted the sport of bodybuilding more then anybody else. Why the hell would he retire when he does the business of bodybuilding better then anyone else currently and make great money doing so. people always gotta be hatin on Jay.

      Comment


      • #18
        I just don't understand how the people don't understand the concept of standing in a line instead of mobbing him.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by 44beast View Post
          He never didnt admit phil being the better man on stage. He was quick to point that out himself. You also cant base that Jay isnt promoting the sport by checking out a couple shitty videos. Jay has promoted the sport of bodybuilding more then anybody else. Why the hell would he retire when he does the business of bodybuilding better then anyone else currently and make great money doing so. people always gotta be hatin on Jay.

          I never said he hasn't promoted Bodybuilding he has more than anyone but this isn't what he looks like he is doing in these videos as i said in my first post ,he now needs to pass the torch(so to speak) to someone else to carry on the work that he has been doing i.e the Mr O

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by victoria,ruby View Post
            I never said he hasn't promoted Bodybuilding he has more than anyone but this isn't what he looks like he is doing in these videos as i said in my first post ,he now needs to pass the torch(so to speak) to someone else to carry on the work that he has been doing i.e the Mr O
            It's not like Phil couldn't have planned to stay in India as well.

            Comment


            • #21
              Yes, this tour was organized a while ago before Phil won the O. Phil will have plenty of opportunities to promote the sport as new Mr. O in the upcoming months.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by TomSelleck'sMustache View Post
                No one is really that interested in Jay just walking around, Jay in a grocery store, sure, but I wanted to watch the leg training and lost attention once it cut away
                Im interested in all of it

                Comment


                • #23
                  Jay is the best ambassador for the sport and always will be until he retires. End of Story

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by B-Neva View Post
                    It's not like Phil couldn't have planned to stay in India as well.
                    Exactly

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      think i say my baby larissa in there around 1:55 - 2:02

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Jay is still Bodybuildings #1 Ambassador!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          I wonder if Sheru would have known that Jay would not win the Olympia, he would still be doing this. Maybe Phil instead of Jay.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by B-Neva View Post
                            I just don't understand how the people don't understand the concept of standing in a line instead of mobbing him.
                            Seriously, jay is my favorite bodybuilder, but if I see he's in the gym focused and busy I wouldn't bother him


                            Also, is that it with the flex wheeler footage with jay? Was only like a five second clip, would be nice to see a whole vid on it
                            Subscribe - http://youtube.com/blackwellmuscle
                            http://swoletra.com

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Jay will still have a lot of time to promote the sport of bodybuilding, a lot of international fans aren't as familiar with Phil Heath. It comes with the territory.
                              "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Negative commentary

                                Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                Someone changed my title. This isn't meant to be a workout video. It's Jay promoting bodybuilding in India. I don't blame you for expecting something that's not. My title was completely different and it's change led you down the wrong rabbit hole.
                                i am sorry to say that ... but it hurts me the way you comment on the tour ... pointing only to the negative side of the country ... trying to show Indian people in a bad way ... & Jay in just compromised to suffer that ... i don't know what he feels ... i hope he doesn't see it the same way as yours ...

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X