This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hosamreiter View Post
    i agree ... i don't want truth to be covered .. on the contrary ... this is exactly why our revolution happened in the first place in my country Egypt ... & it will continue until democracy get established ... i just point to kind people who are showing their happiness & generosity while the commentary somehow turned all that down ... i am not an Indian but felt like if one of them watched this ... specially promoters Sheru & so if they knew that their efforts were received in such a way ... & by the way such people have no access to watch professional bodybuilding events except on the internet .. so they cant help it when they find the real bodybuilding champion in his flesh in their gym ... i hope my point is clear
    Sheru watches all my videos plus he shares them with the local media and they all seem to like it.

As for BB like that in Egypt? Doubt it.

Mumbai is central to a lot of countries and the expectation is for it to grow.
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Can the titles stop being

"Jay bangs weights with Flex in the gym"

"Jay bangs legs in India"

"Jay bangs Hany"

Seriously, the majority of us are older than 14. You don't have to attempt to make the titles sound hip and kool.

Comment

Originally posted by alpmaster View Post

"Jay bangs Hany"

Seriously, the majority of us are older than 14. You don't have to attempt to make the titles sound hip and kool.
        Who honestly gives a fuck about the titles of these videos?

Comment

Originally posted by BDEGRD View Post
          haters can hate but who's making bank!
          theres no hating lol phil heat is mr. olympia period.
          nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

"Jay bangs Hany"

Don't blame me - not my titles.

Comment

Originally posted by B-Neva View Post
              I just don't understand how the people don't understand the concept of standing in a line instead of mobbing him.
              It's called a different culture. You've probably never experienced one before. We are all predisposed to think that what we do is the "right" thing. Which is precisely the problem when it comes to politics.

Originally posted by hosamreiter View Post
              i agree ... i don't want truth to be covered .. on the contrary ... this is exactly why our revolution happened in the first place in my country Egypt ... & it will continue until democracy get established ... i just point to kind people who are showing their happiness & generosity while the commentary somehow turned all that down ... i am not an Indian but felt like if one of them watched this ... specially promoters Sheru & so if they knew that their efforts were received in such a way ... & by the way such people have no access to watch professional bodybuilding events except on the internet .. so they cant help it when they find the real bodybuilding champion in his flesh in their gym ... i hope my point is clear
              Not really. There was ZERO negative connotation to this video and others. Mike is showing what happens while on tour in India. If you felt something negative happened, why don't you say exactly what it is? If there are poor neighborhoods, and that's shown and talked about, then that is the truth. That's not negative. In fact, I see it as positive because people in wealthier nations need to understand that other people struggle to make ends meet.

Thank you, Mike, for showing how the fans appreciate the sport in India.
              BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Personally, I can never get enough a bangin'. But we will take your feedback into account at our next bangin' title making meeting.

Comment

"Jay bangs Hany"

LMFAO , "Jay bangs Hany" ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by noserratus View Post
                    I recall a bodybuilder from India named Chen Prad I think back in the 80's. The sport has been popular there for years. Jay is a bigger star there then here it appears.
                    I had the gentleman's name wrong. It's Degra Prem Chad, from India. He placed 2nd to Paul Jean Guillaume and ahead of Francis Benfatto at the 1986 Men's World. There were a lot of good BB's in that contest such as Mike Ashley, Steve Brisbois, Jose Guzman, Ian Dowe and Ralf Moeller.

Comment

Originally posted by noserratus View Post
                      I had the gentleman's name wrong. It's Degra Prem Chad, from India. He placed 2nd to Paul Jean Guillaume and ahead of Francis Benfatto at the 1986 Men's World. There were a lot of good BB's in that contest such as Mike Ashley, Steve Brisbois, Jose Guzman, Ian Dowe and Ralf Moeller.
                      Bro, you still got it wrong. Its Prem Chand Degra. Exceptional bodybuilder. Awesome back. You can check some of his posing routine vids on You Tube. Excellent muscle control.

Apart from that I'd like to congratulate you Mike on the awesome coverage of the Sheru Classic Btw the actor's name is Hrithik Roshan. He is one of the leading movie stars in Bollywood and he ain't a popstar as mentioned in the title.

Comment

Originally posted by praf View Post
                        Bro, you still got it wrong. Its Prem Chand Degra. Exceptional bodybuilder. Awesome back. You can check some of his posing routine vids on You Tube. Excellent muscle control.

Apart from that I'd like to congratulate you Mike on the awesome coverage of the Sheru Classic Btw the actor's name is Hrithik Roshan. He is one of the leading movie stars in Bollywood and he ain't a popstar as mentioned in the title.
                        Sorry but someone else keeps changing my titles.

Comment

jay's getting the king treatment because he is a brand ! heath and all the other guys , as good as they are .. they're not a bigger brand name then jay .
                          he looks like he's having a great time !

Comment

Working...
                          X