Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Team Universe Video Coverage: Exclusive Stage Videos, Comments, Photos and More!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by leigh View Post
    Wow what happened to her, she sure has gone backwards in the past few years. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guSwwKU7Hoo
    Maybe she would be good for a WP pro.

Comment

• Originally posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
      Angelica Nebbia in the Team U Figure First Call Out is quite beautiful

[ATTACH=CONFIG]249278[/ATTACH]

If I'm not mistaken she starred in a movie titled, "Floating."

She recently started a movie review series and biz titled Sparkologee:
      Here's a sample. Nice delts!
      Congrats beautiful. I think I'll subscribe to your youtube channel now that you won the figure overall
      Need anyone to kiss your ass, I'm available.

Comment

• As Team U is tested it draws competitors from natural federations. However, the rule of thumb discussed usually is that if you earn money as a pro in other feds it disqualifies you from competing and turning pro in the NPC/IFBB. I'm probably wrong though and there are dozens of cards awarded this show. Ain't like anyones doing a background check.

MusclepapaJohn....

Kai Greene was a world champion in the WNBF...and won money at numerous natural pro shows that he entered and look where he is today...
        Now that Panex has won his pro card he with the IFBB he will have to compete exclusively with the organization if he decides to accept his pro card.
        Last edited by 5thAveGym; July 10th, 2011, 01:20 AM. Reason: wanted to add a quote

Comment

• Great job by Ron Harris!

Comment

• Originally posted by 5thAveGym View Post
            As Team U is tested it draws competitors from natural federations. However, the rule of thumb discussed usually is that if you earn money as a pro in other feds it disqualifies you from competing and turning pro in the NPC/IFBB. I'm probably wrong though and there are dozens of cards awarded this show. Ain't like anyones doing a background check.

MusclepapaJohn....
            Kai Greene was a world champion in the WNBF...and won money at numerous natural pro shows that he entered and look where he is today...
            Now that Panex has won his pro card he with the IFBB he will have to compete exclusively with the organization if he decides to accept his pro card.
            Absolutely, great point and example. Wishing all the new pros regardless of their past much success in the future.

Comment

• FitnessRx for Women Gallery Photos Section

Figure Overall
              Angelica Nebbia
              Getting Proposed to:

Fitness Overall Sheri Vucick

Bikini Overall Roya Tehrani

Comment

• Great coverage MD
                "Victory Loves Preparation"

Comment

• Originally posted by Butch Peterson View Post
                  Class D Lindsay Nicole:

What was she thinking?

Comment

• ^^^, who cares!

Haley McNeff looks Offseason, if she gets it together she will be good..

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnage View Post
                      ^^^, who cares!

Haley McNeff looks Offseason, if she gets it together she will be good..
                      ^Who cares!!!^

Comment

• Hayley is sexy as all hell and also has a great physique - but she did need to be sharper.
                        Attached Files
                        Muscular Development Online Editor
                        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Class D Lindsay Nicole:

Originally posted by Scorcher View Post
                          What was she thinking?
                          Check this vid of Lindsay Nicole we shot earlier this year before the Arnold Amateur:

MD caught up with NPC bikini competitor Lindsey Nicole at a photoshoot last month in Florida. Nicole is preparing to strut her stuff on stage in the bikini division at the Arnold Amateur. In this video, Nicole is doing a shoot with Team Bombshell photographer Rob Rosetti.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                            Hayley is sexy as all hell and also has a great physique - but she did need to be sharper.
                            The blue hair seals the deal for me
                            Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

• Originally posted by OTIS View Post
                              The blue hair seals the deal for me
                              I told her she is my favorite female bb - and I meant it!

As for my arms, they are not a strong point and never will be. Luckily for me I compete in PHYSIQUE contests, not 'best arms' contests. Funny how all the guys with skinny little twig calves get a lot of sympathy because we all know it's just shit genetic luck, but if a guy has crappy arm genetics he must not be training them right!
                              Attached Files
                              Muscular Development Online Editor
                              FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Check this vid of Lindsay Nicole we shot earlier this year before the Arnold Amateur:

MD caught up with NPC bikini competitor Lindsey Nicole at a photoshoot last month in Florida. Nicole is preparing to strut her stuff on stage in the bikini division at the Arnold Amateur. In this video, Nicole is doing a shoot with Team Bombshell photographer Rob Rosetti.

OOOh i've watched it before, believe me.

Comment

Working...
                                X