Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Team Universe Video Coverage: Exclusive Stage Videos, Comments, Photos and More!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Butch!

Comment

• Just my opinion, but this show was not what I expected, especially the part of giving out pro cards to less than spectacular talent. Bodybuilding in general was weak. Drug tested or not, very disappointing. I've talked with dozens of bikini competitors and they were shocked with the lack of interest the judges seemed to have. Not to mention the callouts. Bad colour, bad makeup, and poor conditioning class after class. Either start training your judges across the board on what constitutes a top 5 physique, or the NPC is going to start loosing competitors in this fairly new class. I was just one of MANY shocked spectators looking around the room and asking 'wtf' just happened. 25 years in the industry, competing, training, judging and this was almost comical, if not for all the hard work put in by the competitors. Promotors need to take lessons from a couple other National shows...... JMO

Comment

• Ah, Hayley McNeff.

Comment

• I think they picked a good winner this year. Not overly huge but definitely very muscular, very balanced, and very cut!! Look natural too!!

Comment

Working...
          X