Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Team Universe Video Coverage: Exclusive Stage Videos, Comments, Photos and More!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BlueDevil View Post
    You're not too observant are you? (rhetorical)

<--- join date + post count = been here for a lot longer, cocktaster.

I like where your located, can I come join ya?

Comment

Originally posted by CarmenD View Post
      ............................Tell em Devil....
      He doesn't understand basic math... or english... or how to get laid... or how just about anything else.

Originally posted by D-NUTZ View Post
      I like where your located, can I come join ya?
      *tag*

You're in.

Comment

The real competitor was not amused. It's kind of unfair to him because I bet nobody even looked at him the entire time.
        Last edited by Nate; July 8th, 2011, 09:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron8 View Post
          The real competitor was not amused. It's kind of unfair to him because I bet nobody even looked at him the entire time.[/QUOTE]

He should get points just for keeping his focus and not cracking up.

Comment

For sure
            He doesn't understand basic math... or english... or how to get laid... or how just about anything else.

*tag*

You're in.

Comment

The real competitor was not amused. It's kind of unfair to him because I bet nobody even looked at him the entire time.
              He should get points just for keeping his focus and not cracking up
              Yeah for real.

The judges probably gave him the round just for that

Comment

Holy messed up quotes...

I could fix this but....i don't wanna

Comment

Originally posted by Iron8 View Post
                  I was thinking the exact same thing. I bet he didn't envision this type of setting when he took stage during his months and even years of prep for this show.

Comment

Ron Harris is holding his own in the heavies....big differnce from his 2009 LT Heavy version..good job

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Durand View Post

LOL at fbb called men's prejudging....
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuhTBVT7X0s Kenny Powers

Comment

Originally posted by iliftpesos View Post
                        I was thinking the exact same thing. I bet he didn't envision this type of setting when he took stage during his months and even years of prep for this show.
                        its just plain ignorant..he should be pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnage View Post
                          its just plain ignorant..he should be pissed.
                          Why? Clearly the guy doesn't have a chance and is just fooling around. It won't have any effect on the other guys score. Don't take it so serious, dude.

Comment

It at least gives him someone to be onstage with until the overall...
                            Why? Clearly the guy doesn't have a chance and is just fooling around. It won't have any effect on the other guys score. Don't take it so serious, dude.

Comment

Originally posted by CarmenD View Post
                              It at least gives him someone to be onstage with until the overall...
                              Yeah I mean I could see it being kind of annoying but in the end that dude getting up there making a fool of himself doesn't impact anyone but him.

Now if the dude had made him crack up or something and blow his mandatory poses then that might be different.

Comment

If you listen to the background commentator he clearly says he does this or/and NY Pro, for like the last 15 years .. Maybe he just enjoys it. I was at a small natural show in NY on May 21 and there was a guy who competed who was stalky and clearly worked out but had no definition at all and he does that show every year because he enjoys competing ... He competes in the Masters with his trainer...
                                Yeah I mean I could see it being kind of annoying but in the end that dude getting up there making a fool of himself doesn't impact anyone but him.

Now if the dude had made him crack up or sothing and blow his mandatory poses then that might be different.

Comment

Working...
                                X