Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gregg Valentino and Dayna Maleton Interview the Winners (and more) at the 2011 Team Universe

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not even jumbo plumb interviewed Steve...and you know he would do anything for ratings

Comment

jh34pg YOU ARE A MORON!!!...JUMBO PALUMBO IS THE ONE WHO INTRODUCED ME TO STEVE AND DAVE ALSO INTERVIEWED STEVE FIRST, BEFORE I WAS TOLD TO INTERVIEW STEVE!!!!!!!!!!!...YO, STEVE HAD A FIGHT WITH MY BOY ARRON S. AND PAULMBO WAS BREAKING STEVE'S BALLS ON CAMERA ABOUT THE FIGHT TO THE POINT THAT STEVE WARNED DAVE "STOP DAVE, I AM GETTING MAD NOW, IM NOT PLAYING AROUND"....OH YEAH BABE, DAVE DID THE FIRST INTERVIEW WITH STEVE, THEN WHEN I SAT BACK IN THE FRONT ROW WITH MY BOSS I WAS TOLD TO GO BACK AND INTERVIEW STEVE FOR REAL...SO I DID WHAT I WAS TOLD TO DO..... AND AFTER SEEING STEVE GET MAD AT DAVE, I DECIDED I WOULD NOT BREAK HIS BALLS, STEVE TAKES THIS SERIOUS AND DOES NOT LIKE TO PLAY AROUND..I RESPECT THAT!!!!....I ADMIT, WHEN DAVE BROKE STEVE'S BALLS, AT FIRST I TOO PLAYED WITH STEVE BUT WHEN I NOTICED HE DIDN'T LIKE TO JOKE AROUND, I FIGURED I WOULD INTERVIEW HIM STRAIGHT UP.....YO, I ONLY PLAY AROUND WITH THOSE WHO KNOW I AM KIDDING AND CAN TAKE A JOKE, I DO NOT FUCK WITH SOMEONE WHO CAN NOT TAKE IT.....BUT DAVE DID INTERVIEW HIM ON CAMERA AND STEVE GOT MAD ON CAMERA, ASK DAVE , LOOK ON **...SO ONCE AGAIN, YOU jh34pg ARE A MORON WHO KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THIS SPORT OR WHAT HAPPENS BEHIND THE SCENES.....LITTLE BITCHES LIKE YOU RAG ON ME YET YOU KNOW NOTHING OF THE TRUTH ABOUT ME!!!...BY THE WAY, WHATS YOUR NAME, WHO ARE YOU, I'M GREGG VALENTINO, I'D LIKE TO KNOW WHO I AM TALKING TOO AFTER ALL YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE THROWING SHIT AT...

IF I RAGGED ON STEVE THEN YOU LADIES WOULD HAVE BROKEN MY BALLS SAYING I AM RAGGING ON A RETARDED GUY....I TALKED TO HIM STRAIGHT UP AND YOU LADIES RAG ON THE FACT THAT I INTERVIEW HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE.....I CAN NOT WIN.....AND REMEMBER DAVE INTERVIEWED HIM FIRST...DAVE INTRODUCED ME TO HIM.....AND I WAS TOLD BY MY BOSS TO GO BACK AND GIVE THE GUY A CHANCE TO BE INTERVIEWED...I GAVE STEVE RESPECT...DAVE BROKE HIS BALLS.....PROOF ONCE AGAIN YOU KNOW NOTHING!!!!

STEVE IS NOT RETARDED, HE IS ACTUALLY A GOOD GUY, A NICE GUY WHO HAS AN UNREALISTIC VIEW OF REALITY, LIKE MOST OF YOU...YES HE HAS ISSUES BUT AT LEAST HE HAS THE GUTS TO LIVE HIS LIFE THEY WAY HE WANTS TO LIVE IT....HE IS HAPPY AND HE LOVES LIFE, WHO THE FUCK RE ANY OF YOU TO THROW STONES???..HE (STEVE) WARNED ME THAT HE WAS GONNA GET ATTACKED & BELITTLED BY COWARDS ON THIS SITE...HE TOLD ME IF WE POSTED HIS VIDEO HE WILL BE ATTACKED AND IT HURTS HIM.....SO NOW, ON BEHALF OF STEVE,,,,FUCK YOU
      Last edited by GREGG VALENTINO; July 11th, 2011, 12:00 AM.
      “Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! ”..Gregg Valentino

MY NEW'TRAINING BOOK'
      CLICK ON THIS >http://greggvalentino.net/?p=8
      >

Comment

lol well dave hasn't put up his video of steve yet...you beat him to it!

Comment

and also gregg...know that i support you and have your book.

Comment

IF YOU SUPPORT ME AND MY BOOK , I THANK YOU FOR THAT BUT YOU ALL MUST UNDERSTAND > I PLAY AROUND BUT I KNOW WHEN TO BE AN IDIOT AND WHEN TO BE SERIOUS!!!...I DIDN'T GET TO WHERE I AM BECAUSE I AM STUPID!!!....I AM STILL FRIENDS WITH DAVE, I RESPECT HIM, EVEN ROBBIE STILL TALKS TO DAVE....WE MAY BE LIKE YANKEES & REDSOX BUT IN THE END WE ARE ALL JUST PLAYERS IN THE GAME!!...I WILL TELL YOU ALL THIS, OUR SPORT, MY SPORT THAT I FELL IN LOVE WITH BACK IN 1972 BEFORE MOST OF YOU WERE EVEN BORN, IS CHANGING RAPIDLY!!!.....WHEN I FIRST SAW MY FIRST BODYBUILDING SHOW GUYS POSED TO NO MUSIC!!!....I MET ARNOLD RIGHT AFTER THE 1975 OLYMPIA IN '76...I KNEW MAT FERRIGNO AND BEEN IN HIS HOUSE IN BROOKLYN N.Y. OVER 30 YEARS AGO.....HELL BOB BOHNAM & I SAT A THE DINNER TABLE WITH STEVE REEVES AND MANY OTHER BODYBUILDING ICONS....YOU GUYS KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME OR WHERE I BEEN, I'M IN MY 50's , AND I CAN TELL YOU THIS SPORT IS ON A DOWNWARD SLOPE....BIKINI & BOWFLEX DUDES IN BOXERS ARE TAKING OVER....THE FREAKS ARE GETTING BURNT OUT AND THE GREAT LOOKING PHYSIQUES LEFT THIS SPORT IN THE 90's....PERSONALLY I LOVED THE 80's AND EARLY 90's THE BEST......BUT HEY , WHAT DO I KNOW , IM JUST A BAG OF SHIT!!!....SOME OF YOU LITTLE BOYS HAVE NO CLUE!!!!
            “Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! ”..Gregg Valentino

MY NEW'TRAINING BOOK'
            >

Comment

i know you've done a lot for this sport...i've read the book. your paid to be over the top. so i am not surprised by anything you say or do...i just didn't think interviewing steve would be an MD move...

i knew for sure he would be interviewed on **...just like how they had a training video on jason genova...basically making fun of him the whole time. i'd expect that from them because they'd do anything for ratings

but your interview was handled properly

Comment

STEVE TAKES THIS VERY SERIOUS AND HE GETS HURT BY THE HATERS......IF I COULD GIVE HIM A FEW MOMENTS OF SPOT LIGHT WHY NOT...HE MAY NOT LOOK LIKE THE OTHER BODYBUILDERS BUT HE LOVES THE SPORT AND LOVES THE LIFE HE IS LIVING....HOW CAN I TAKE THAT AWAY FROM HIM OR BELITTLE HIM FOR THAT!!!,,,,OF COURSE I THINK HE LOOK IS NOT WHAT HE THINKS IT IS BUT IN THE END OF THE DAY AS LONG AS HE LIKES THE WAY HE LOOKS , THATS ALL THAT MATTERS.....THERE ARE THOSE IN MAIN STEAM PUBLIC THAT LIKE HIS LOOK MORE THAN JAY CUTLER WHO TO A LOT OF AVERAGE PEOPLE IS A GROSS FREAK!!!!....STEVE IS HAVING FUN, LET HIM LIVE!!!

MY NEW'TRAINING BOOK'
                >

Comment

Angelica Nebbia looks amazing, god damn. She looked completely different last year. Those implants paid off, she looks 10x better with them (not being sarcastic either).
                  "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

Comment

Ron and Gregg, two of my favourite guys in the biz...Really cool chaps.
                    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Gregg Valentino having fun with Dana Maleton at the 2011 Team Universe

Comment

I could never interview someone like Dayna - I would be stuttering worse than Porky Pig!
                        Muscular Development Online Editor
                        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Dayna Maleton earned her bikini pro card at the 2009 Team Uninverse. Here are some photos of her from the 2010 New York Pro:

Comment

Oh yeah!! Psycho is in da house Funne one though

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Durand View Post
                              Gregg Valentino having fun with Dana Maleton at the 2011 Team Universe

LOL, best interview EVER
                              "Omg R u az big az jay cutler!?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Brendon Doherty View Post
                                Congrats Ron you looked damn solid boy! Congrats Cyndi....holysh*t you looked great! Lastly, how did the white guy Steve in the superman undies qualify for Team U?
                                Thanks so much Brendon!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X