Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gregg Valentino and Dayna Maleton Interview the Winners (and more) at the 2011 Team Universe

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YO SHE LOOKS WAY BETTER IN PERSON, PICTURES DO NOT DO THIS GIRL JUSTICE!!!...I LOVE THIS GIRL, SHE IS SPUNKY IN PERSON AND VERY ITALIAN LIKE...MMMMM, I LIKE A SPUNKY BITCH!!...... AND GET THIS GUYS, SHE IS SINGLE!!!...SHE TOLD ME SHE IS SINGLE NOW FOR A YEAR AND A HALF ..*BIG SIGH*....I INTRODUCED HER TO DAVE PALUMBO AS MY GIRLFRIEND AND HE SAID "BRO SHE IS OUTTA MY LEAGUE!!!"..THANKS DAVE!!!.....NO IN ALL SERIOUSNESS THIS GIRL LOOKS BETTER IN PERSON AND HAS A GREAT PERSONALITY...YUM YUM....OF COURSE IM READY TAKEN, ALL US GOOD GUYS ARE!!!..wink.........SIMMER DOWN MOMO'S IT'S A JOKE...........maybe not
    “Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! ”..Gregg Valentino

MY NEW'TRAINING BOOK'
    CLICK ON THIS >http://greggvalentino.net/?p=8
    >

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Durand View Post
      Gregg Valentino having fun with Dana Maleton at the 2011 Team Universe

Hahahah hilarious.

She is smokin

Comment

YO', LOOK AT MY FACE ON THE VIDEO OD ME AND DANA..LOL.....THAT WAS SOME ASS ON HER..
        “Success causes envy , jealousy & hatred from the un-successful !!!! ”..Gregg Valentino

MY NEW'TRAINING BOOK'
        >

Comment

LOL, JOE, YOU SAW THAT ASS AND TITTIES UP CLOSE IN PERSON, YOU CAN APPRECIATE WHAT I WAS LOOKING AT....HER ITALIAN LOOKING FACE AND ITALIAN ATTITUDE WERE MY FAVORITE PART ABOUT HER.....wink

MY NEW'TRAINING BOOK'
          >

Comment

Greg yousa funny dude!

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Pietaro View Post
              It was very hard to concentrate on my work with her sitting close by. Love those Italian girls.
              What's NOT to love?????
              Muscular Development Online Editor
              FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

it s ok that this steve guy loves what he does, it s ok that he has a distorted view of reality...it s not ok to have him onstage at such a prestigious bodybuilding contest
                I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                  it s ok that this steve guy loves what he does, it s ok that he has a distorted view of reality...it s not ok to have him onstage at such a prestigious bodybuilding contest
                  Gotta agree with Rock. Local shows are one thing but this was an IFBB Pro qualifier.
                  Muscular Development Online Editor
                  FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

RON YOU LOOKED GREAT, I AM PROUD OF YOU, A HUGE DIFFERENCE FROM LAST TIME!!!!

MY NEW'TRAINING BOOK'
                    >

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                      Gotta agree with Rock. Local shows are one thing but this was an IFBB Pro qualifier.
                      i can be delusional enough to believe i am 6'11" and have a gift for playing basketball in my own head...does that mean i should play with legit top national college basketball players who do have a realistic chance to make a career out of it?
                      JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                        i can be delusional enough to believe i am 6'11" and have a gift for playing basketball in my own head...does that mean i should play with legit top national college basketball players who do have a realistic chance to make a career out of it?
                        I agree with what your saying but this guy qualified somehow! rules are rules. He probably placed 3rd out of 3 in the over 50 class at a national qualifyer so there you have it. I did feel bad for the guy who had to actually be compared to this guy.

Comment

Gregg Id wish you would post on here more often like this, after reading your book last summer i was inspired beyond belief. You are one hell of a cool dude, and you have all my respect for the shit you went through.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch Peterson View Post
                            Dayna Maleton earned her bikini pro card at the 2009 Team Uninverse. Here are some photos of her from the 2010 New York Pro:

God bless MD....She is lucky I wasn't around or else she would have fallen in love with me.
                            "#KillingShitz #HaterRepz"

Comment

JOSE RAYMOND...YOU ARE A LUCKY GUY...YOUR GIRL GAVE ME ONE OF HER PROTEIN MUFFINS ( THAT SHE MAKES FOR YOU ) , DAMN THEY WERE AWESOME!!!....YOUR GIRL ROCKS!!!!..YO MY GIRL ONLY FEEDS ME PORK TAR TAR ( RAW PORK ,,YOU FRIGGIN MOMO'S ) SANDWICHES, THAT GRIMEY BITCH!!!!

MY NEW'TRAINING BOOK'
                              >

Comment

Originally posted by Jose Raymond View Post
                                I agree with what your saying but this guy qualified somehow! rules are rules. He probably placed 3rd out of 3 in the over 50 class at a national qualifyer so there you have it. I did feel bad for the guy who had to actually be compared to this guy.
                                wait a sec...for once we agree on something here? LOL

lately everything done by the rules seems pretty screwed up... the Steve guy gets to compete at such a prestigious show because of "the rules" and a tot killer mom gets to walk because of "the rules"...strange!
                                JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Working...
                                X