Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gregg Valentino and Dayna Maleton Interview the Winners (and more) at the 2011 Team Universe

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gregg Valentino and Dayna Maleton Interview the Winners (and more) at the 2011 Team Universe

Figure Overall Winner Angelica Nebbia

2011 Team Universe Interview with Patricia Vignola

Other Interviews...

Steve in action:

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Durand View Post
      Other Interviews...

...because Greg Valentino is DEFINITELY the right guy to mock other people's bodybuilding endeavors...

Ah, the irony.

-lifepulse

Comment

Originally posted by lifepulse View Post
        ...because Greg Valentino is DEFINITELY the right guy to mock other people's bodybuilding endeavors...

Ah, the irony.

-lifepulse
        gregg didnt take the piss out of him and treated him nicely, wheres the issue

Comment

Originally posted by BenBach View Post
          gregg didnt take the piss out of him and treated him nicely, wheres the issue
          I think for sure Greg did as "classy" an interview with this guy as possible-- but the question is, Why do an interview with him in the first place? Meaning: it almost seems like it would be impossible to interview this Steve guy WITHOUT it feeling/seeming like something of a joke-- almost like everybody involved, and everybody watching, would be silently snickering.

But really, that wasn't my point. My point was: IF in fact there is some tongue-in-cheek snickering with Valentino's interview, perhaps we ought to be snickering at him instead? Just seems specious.

Carry on.

-lifepulse

Comment

Comment

According to the Team Universe, this is what they wish to represent as national level bodybuilding. I'm embarrassed for the real bodybuilders, physique competitors, figure, fitness & bikini competitors who did their homework.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Durand View Post
                Ha great interview. Ron is a good guy

Comment

Congrats Ron you looked damn solid boy! Congrats Cyndi....holysh*t you looked great! Lastly, how did the white guy Steve in the superman undies qualify for Team U?

Comment

Originally posted by Iron8 View Post
                    Ha great interview. Ron is a good guy
                    MMM, bet that tastes like chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Durand
                      She looked amazing and seems like a really down to earth cool woman! Congrats to her and her fiance!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Durand
                        2 lovely women

Comment

Originally posted by Brendon Doherty View Post
                          Congrats Ron you looked damn solid boy! Congrats Cyndi....holysh*t you looked great! Lastly, how did the white guy Steve in the superman undies qualify for Team U?
                          i think all you're required to do is compete in any npc show in that calendar yr..it doesnt matter where you place, you're quallified for the team u

Comment

Go GV ,I think Greg is a good guy enjoy listening to his interviews.
                            Would like to see him back on the boards here more.

Comment

Great Interview By Gregg and Ron in second place is fantastic and its great that Ron is a very important part of MD!

Comment

Working...
                              X