Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BIG MAN ON CAMPUS!! BigBadWolf00 PART TWO: Lamar Byrd Trains Back and Rocks the FSU Campus!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
    agree, i just said he is the only natty i believe to be 100% natural
    the only one? thats a bit of a bold statement

Comment

Hmmm....

Something about that BEAST shirt speaks to me.....

Comment

Originally posted by Beast In The Basement View Post
        Hmmm....

Something about that BEAST shirt speaks to me.....
        Pass that sh!t over here brother!

What you smokin?
        www.LamarByrdJr.com
        TeamWolf

Comment

SHIT ITS UP! lol
          www.LamarByrdJr.com
          TeamWolf

Comment

what time did you go in there, looks empty

awesome MD content

Comment

Originally posted by koutn471 View Post
              what time did you go in there, looks empty

awesome MD content
              10am, couldn't do it during frat star hour!
              www.LamarByrdJr.com
              TeamWolf

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadwolf00 View Post
                10am, couldn't do it during frat star hour!
                I could just imagine all hundred of them walking by the camera like..............wtf going on, wonder if im in the shot......

Comment

Originally posted by jayhawks View Post
                  the only one? thats a bit of a bold statement
                  i rephrase,the only natty i believe to be 100% natural despite looking like the next big thing
                  I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                  JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Great video bro you did your thing looking forward to part 2, seemed like the more you got into the video the less nervous you were that's fantastic keep it up. Oh and you busted your ass nice to see.

Comment

yeah booyyy! good shit bah good luck in pitts
                      nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

just watched the video and here is my review...
                        First of all the resemblance with Darrem Charles is almost freaky,BBW looks like Darrem´s younger brother,and im talking about both his physique and face.
                        If you guys want to know what a true great natural physique looks like,look no further, because this is IT!
                        It s scary to think what s gonna happen if/when Lamar decides to follow into Kai Grrene´s footsteps and take his physique into the elite level.
                        The guy is also cool without being too PC like most top amateurs and pros are nowdays...he even mentioned me and the rest of the gang from No Bull forum,whereas most bodybuilders cant even handle a conversation on the boards without feeling offended or threatened.
                        Awesome video...finally a breath of fresh air in the sport!
                        JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

I've known Lamar for a little over a year and go to school with him. When I'm down at school with him I train with him pretty consistently and all I can say is the energy he brings to the gym is enough to power it for a day. He busts his ass and is a good person as well as a good friend.
                          Originally posted by modredtrenton
                          someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Comment

Originally posted by TrainInsane201 View Post
                            I've known Lamar for a little over a year and go to school with him. When I'm down at school with him I train with him pretty consistently and all I can say is the energy he brings to the gym is enough to power it for a day. He busts his ass and is a good person as well as a good friend.
                            are you the dude in the video?
                            JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

both your pulldown movements are not that great. if you're leaning forward on every rep, you're doing too much weight. check out that jay-seth back video from a month ago and see the difference between the two on the pulldown machine.

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                                are you the dude in the video?
                                nope I'm back in NJ now. I'll be heading back down at the end of August.
                                Originally posted by modredtrenton
                                someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Comment

Working...
                                X