Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BIG MAN ON CAMPUS!! BigBadWolf00 PART TWO: Lamar Byrd Trains Back and Rocks the FSU Campus!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

very good and balanced physique but im just not buying into the next big thing hype....im not a hater you look amazing but weve seen so many next big things, take for instance Stan Mcquay, incredible natty physique, pretty middle/low tier pro and juiced physique? Not taking anything away from this guy he has worked hard but to say he's the next big thing.......Trey Brewer rings a bell

natty

juiced

Comment

Originally posted by boomermayne View Post
      Very impressive. Have a hard time believing you a natural (just being honest) but you are looking beast status. At what age did you start training out of curiosity?
      always kinda lifed... then seriously start lifting 2 years ago this summer. Actually two years ago at this very time I was playing collegiate baseball.

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
      are you sure bro? i have to look at your pics again because 17" calves are pretty huge
      it is what it is, lol, check the tampa prejudging pics on ** in the comparison shots. my calves look good in those pictures.

Originally posted by bbrrookie View Post
      looking good man. by the way how tall are you?
      5'9
      www.LamarByrdJr.com
      TeamWolf

Comment

5'9" good height lol. not too short so that ur physique looks compressed. How much did you weigh when you finished bulking? and are you dropping until a certain weight or are you just going by how you look? sry about the questions lol but i enjoy seeing a fellow young bbers and hearing your advice because i hope to be on a vid one day too

Comment

Originally posted by craigvr6 View Post
          very good and balanced physique but im just not buying into the next big thing hype....im not a hater you look amazing but weve seen so many next big things, take for instance Stan Mcquay, incredible natty physique, pretty middle/low tier pro and juiced physique? Not taking anything away from this guy he has worked hard but to say he's the next big thing.......Trey Brewer rings a bell
          Hey dude, I'm as new to this sport as anything. I have never called myself the next big thing. I can show up next week at Nationals and get last. Well just have to find out shortly. But Stan McQuay is a bad example, comparing our natural frame I carry way more size then he does. Back in his Musclemania days I believe he was weighing in around 170, give or take 5 lbs. I'm taller and weighing in at 195.

And Trey Brewer.... ouch! Thats the bottom of the pole!
          www.LamarByrdJr.com
          TeamWolf

Comment

Originally posted by bbrrookie View Post
            5'9" good height lol. not too short so that ur physique looks compressed. How much did you weigh when you finished bulking? and are you dropping until a certain weight or are you just going by how you look? sry about the questions lol but i enjoy seeing a fellow young bbers and hearing your advice because i hope to be on a vid one day too
            233 was my offseason heaviest.... but that was a bad time. I work at a bar and I was destroying whataburger or taco bell every night at like 4am after work. LOL Once I cleaned up I was down to 224. Its more about a look... numbers don't mean shit to me.
            www.LamarByrdJr.com
            TeamWolf

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadwolf00 View Post
              damn, i almost feel bad for Trey after reading that LOL
              I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
              JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

damn, i almost feel bad for Trey after reading that LOL
                Key word of that statement!
                www.LamarByrdJr.com
                TeamWolf

Comment

he does look natural...that is what a great natural physique looks like. thats why i get pissed when i see these team u guys who look like d. palumbo claim to be natty
                  Yeah I know, but I'm always skeptical about people who claim to be something they might not be, just as life experiences (especially in the bodybuilding world) have taught us.
                  Originally posted by bigbadwolf00 View Post
                  always kinda lifed... then seriously start lifting 2 years ago this summer. Actually two years ago at this very time I was playing collegiate baseball.
                  I see. Thought you said b-ball instead of baseball, feeling slow this morning . Best of luck to you in this upcoming show.

Originally posted by B-Neva View Post
                  baseball not baskeball....
                  You're right, my mistake brah.
                  Last edited by boomermayne; July 12th, 2011, 01:29 PM. Reason: Misread
                  "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

Comment

Originally posted by boomermayne View Post
                    I see, I'm surprised you started lifting seriously while playing basketball. Usually those suicides and drills the coaches make you run are bad enough . Best of luck to you in this upcoming show.
                    baseball not baskeball....

Good job man, very impressive physique. I'm also 22 and could only dream of lookin like that haha!

Comment

• BBWolf00 you are looking sick. If you don't place top three I will be seriously surprised.
                      Keep bangin. Looking forward to you being a MD athlete in the future.

Peace, JL

Comment

• is collegiate nats a drug-free contest?
                        I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                        JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                          is collegiate nats a drug-free contest?
                          Nope
                          www.LamarByrdJr.com
                          TeamWolf

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbadwolf00 View Post
                            Hey dude, I'm as new to this sport as anything. I have never called myself the next big thing. I can show up next week at Nationals and get last. Well just have to find out shortly. But Stan McQuay is a bad example, comparing our natural frame I carry way more size then he does. Back in his Musclemania days I believe he was weighing in around 170, give or take 5 lbs. I'm taller and weighing in at 195.

no disrespect to you wolf im not trying to take anything away from you, i was comparing you to stan to say that he had an expeptinal natty build but a not so good juieced one, sorry if i offended you

Comment

• goodluck in your comp wolfman.

2 questions;

natty?
                              &
                              why don't you deadlift from the ground?
                              the hope still lives and the dream will never die

Comment

• Originally posted by Giant View Post
                                goodluck in your comp wolfman.

2 questions;

natty?
                                &
                                why don't you deadlift from the ground?
                                Yes
                                &
                                I like to mix it up I do it both ways, but on certain days when I know I'm going heavier and changing weights around with my lifting partner it makes the process easier just to do it from a rack. If my gym had one of those angled crow bars that powerlifters use I would just use that.
                                www.LamarByrdJr.com
                                TeamWolf

Comment

Working...
                                X