Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BIG MAN ON CAMPUS!! BigBadWolf00 PART TWO: Lamar Byrd Trains Back and Rocks the FSU Campus!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice first video. Glad to see your doing bigger things. Keep up the work.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbadwolf00 View Post
      Calves-17
      Quads around 27-28
      wrist???? did you mean waist 29
      Arms-18.5-19
      Forearms-- 15-16
      19" arms??? damn bro that's sick! your waist is perfect but you can't beat flex's 28 looking damn good hope you will win the show...btw I added you on facebook..

Comment

• hey bro i never seen anyone ask you this, what is your weight and height?

Comment

• Lamar let me just say you may not use the thumbless grip but maaaan i love your ROM - it's excellent, there's no single rep that the tension is out of the back, textbook form, heavy weight for reps, nice squeezing at the end the muscle ! Very smart way to train - i do this also. Even though your physique is so ok good that's kind of hard to believe it's natural, but personally i think you're a nice guy and don't really have any reason to lie.
          Congrats on your overall physique you seem to have it all, definately potential for a future pro !

PS Aside from your studies in economics, do aspire to be an IFBB Pro ?
          MyProtein 5% Discount Code: MP194637

Comment

Do you mean carbs or the recumbent bike?
            lol good response dude. i bet that's NOT the first time you had to use it either. good luck at collegiate nats

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorenzo Marinčić View Post
              19" arms??? damn bro that's sick! your waist is perfect but you can't beat flex's 28 looking damn good hope you will win the show...btw I added you on facebook..
              PM me your name so I dont 'not now' you. Sometimes if the mutual friends are weird or not a lot I just ignore it. I'll make sure I add you.

Originally posted by gymboy5000 View Post
              hey bro i never seen anyone ask you this, what is your weight and height?
              5'9-195Lbs

Originally posted by Yaz View Post
              Lamar let me just say you may not use the thumbless grip but maaaan i love your ROM - it's excellent, there's no single rep that the tension is out of the back, textbook form, heavy weight for reps, nice squeezing at the end the muscle ! Very smart way to train - i do this also. Even though your physique is so ok good that's kind of hard to believe it's natural, but personally i think you're a nice guy and don't really have any reason to lie.
              Congrats on your overall physique you seem to have it all, definately potential for a future pro !

PS Aside from your studies in economics, do aspire to be an IFBB Pro ?
              that would be a true come true. But with economics im getting another minor in entrepreneurship. I want to open my own supp store or mixture of a smoothie supp store like Mr.Huh has in Sarasota. Rules are cool but I just want to be able to do my own thing.
              www.LamarByrdJr.com
              TeamWolf

Comment

• Originally posted by Adrenaline5656 View Post
                lol good response dude. i bet that's NOT the first time you had to use it either. good luck at collegiate nats
                I gave you an indirect shout out with my Universal tank!!!!!
                www.LamarByrdJr.com
                TeamWolf

Comment

• I'm jealous as hell bro you look sick for 22 years old. Good luck!
                  NRC Athlete - www.cabergolean.com

Comment

• damn right i got a shout out...

lookin good, bro...

a regular dave palumbo.
                    I went Camp Crystal Lake when I was younger.

Training Log

Comment

5'9-195Lbs
                      thats crazy...

Training Log

Comment

• Originally posted by benawesome View Post
                        I'm jealous as hell bro you look sick for 22 years old. Good luck!
                        dont be jealous... you just keep doing you and let him do him... jealousy is a sign of weakness...

Training Log

Comment

• Originally posted by bolsen View Post
                          dont be jealous... you just keep doing you and let him do him... jealousy is a sign of weakness...

???
                          NRC Athlete - www.cabergolean.com

Comment

• Originally posted by bolsen View Post
                            damn right i got a shout out...

lookin good, bro...

a regular dave palumbo.
                            lol, never gets old!
                            www.LamarByrdJr.com
                            TeamWolf

Comment

PM me your name so I dont 'not now' you. Sometimes if the mutual friends are weird or not a lot I just ignore it. I'll make sure I add you.
                              I did send you a pm...I don't know if you see it..

Comment

• So you start droppin names and you dont mention the BITB?!

...okay... I see how it is.

Comment

Working...
                                X