Amymarie Fargo Trains Two Weeks Out from 2011 Masters Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amymarie Fargo Trains Two Weeks Out from 2011 Masters Nationals

Amymarie Fargo preps two weeks out for Masters Nationals at Tampa Powerhouse Gym. Three cardio sessions a day and weight training is no problem for this determined figure masters competitor trained by Tim Gardner.

I used to see her at my gym! Had no idea she was a Masters competitor! Good physique
    SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
    2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Amy almost pulled a Hillary Swank (forgot to mention/thank husband)!! Amy has a great physique, perfect skin tone, looks like a down to earth gal and it's hard to believe she is a masters competitor, plus has a sixteen year old kid too!!!! Good luck Amy!!

Comment

Originally posted by snachito View Post
        Amy almost pulled a Hillary Swank (forgot to mention/thank husband)!! Amy has a great physique, perfect skin tone, looks like a down to earth gal and it's hard to believe she is a masters competitor, plus has a sixteen year old kid too!!!! Good luck Amy!!
        NO SHIT!!!!!
        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
        2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Amy Marie is a dynamic, dialed in lil sweetheart. And her hubby is a big & very cool dude. I think the photoshoot attire was his idea. Straight pimpin
          Wonder if we can get Tina Chandler in something like that this weekend?

Comment

A BIG Thank you to Muscular Development, John Hawley, Shawn, Butch, And Robbie for posting this video and supporting me along the way to Master's National's!

Comment

sexyyy

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Very Nice
                  T-Muscle.co.uk

Comment

Welcome AMY!

Good luck in your show!

Comment

Originally posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
                      Amy Marie is a dynamic, dialed in lil sweetheart. And her hubby is a big & very cool dude. I think the photoshoot attire was his idea. Straight pimpin
                      Wonder if we can get Tina Chandler in something like that this weekend?
                      Yes I am! LOL, in all seriousness thanks for handling the video John, it turned out fantastic. Besides when Amy goes flying across the monkey bars, I think my favorite part is just when she says she has a 16 year old son in the voice over, she practically takes her top off!

Cant wait to get back to Pittsburgh and cheer her on for that Pro Card!!

Comment

I saw her in Pittsburgh - she finished 10th out of 12 in class B Masters 35+

the competition was fierce! At Nationals these girls bring it...

Comment

Originally posted by NPCFigureFan View Post
                          the competition was fierce! At Nationals these girls bring it...
                          Sigh....yes didnt quite work out for here. She tones down and brings the package that they wanted at Jr USA and Jr Nats and then they reward a huge ripped girl with first here. Her JR's pysique would have placed her much higher but still not enough to win. Did you see the girl who took the overall? she was one jacked lady!

Comment

masters nationals

Welcome to figure...they want softer, then harder, not too lean, then ripped...the ultimate moving target...shows up north tend to like bigger/leaner/ripped in figure from what I've seen.

Then this year with the pros, Nicole Wilkins who came in very soft beats Erin Stern and Ava Cowan who both came in looking great!

Also hate to say it but politics too. The "A" class winner in 35+ masters figure should have been 4th BUT it was her fifth consecutive year doing the show and in my opinion they threw her a bone. The girls that finisihed 2nd and 4th should have been 1-2.

What can you do?

Comment

Working...
                            X