Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stoil Stoilov and His Radical Contraption Workout 4 Weeks from Masters

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stoil Stoilov and His Radical Contraption Workout 4 Weeks from Masters



    Stoil Stoilov is 46 years old and has been bodybuilding since he was 15 years old. While in the Bulgarian Army he had to come up with different methods to work his body since there were no gymnasiums available. Lacking the influence of a modern gym, Stoil came up with his own methods based on what felt right for his body. After years of iteration, here's a back and shoulder workout with these space aged crazy contraptions that looks like terminator would wear but by golly they do seem to work on emphasizing specific muscle groups with a tremendous amount of weight.


    As Stoil points out, workout out with ordinary devises and you get an ordinary body. Workout with radical ideas and equipment you then gain a radical body. If you haven't seen what this guy looks like on stage, just click here to see what he does with his diabolical ways.


    Stoil is interested in your feedback so you may email him here: [email protected].
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

  • #2
    ...w.....t....f.....
    Originally posted by Nik133

    This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

    Comment


    • #3
      I quess he has to use that type of equipment because his wrist and arms are so weak, from all the bad site injections in his arms over the years. He has a great back, but his arms are just so bad. Kids be careful what and where you inject, if you do.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Jude2 View Post
        I quess he has to use that type of equipment because his wrist and arms are so weak, from all the bad site injections in his arms over the years. He has a great back, but his arms are just so bad. Kids be careful what and where you inject, if you do.
        No actually it's because when he was in the russian arm they had an experiment to dramatically increase someone's strenght. The goal was to do some kind of armed "Jaws of life". The prototypes we're used for opening locked doors, to punching through cement walls, creating a tactical open for the soviets. This mecanical invention was made of extremly robust piston, powering from a compressed air tank, that was holding 3 tons of compressed gas (mix of oxygen and azote mostly). Because Captain Stoil Stoilov was one of the main testing subject for over 5 years, his arms atrophied, resulting in the imbalance you see onstage today.
        www.AntoineVaillant.com www.UniversalUSA.com www.MuscularDevelopment.com
        SHOCK THERAPY : http://www.universalusa.com/Universal/ShockTherapy

        Comment


        • #5
          btw I think his training is cool, I love seing people using different things. This is crazier than Jason HuH's quarter reps hahah!!!!


          he looks freaking sliced and diced onstage too... oldschool look
          www.AntoineVaillant.com www.UniversalUSA.com www.MuscularDevelopment.com
          SHOCK THERAPY : http://www.universalusa.com/Universal/ShockTherapy

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Antoine View Post
            No actually it's because when he was in the russian arm they had an experiment to dramatically increase someone's strenght. The goal was to do some kind of armed "Jaws of life". The prototypes we're used for opening locked doors, to punching through cement walls, creating a tactical open for the soviets. This mecanical invention was made of extremly robust piston, powering from a compressed air tank, that was holding 3 tons of compressed gas (mix of oxygen and azote mostly). Because Captain Stoil Stoilov was one of the main testing subject for over 5 years, his arms atrophied, resulting in the imbalance you see onstage today.
            wow

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Antoine View Post
              No actually it's because when he was in the russian arm they had an experiment to dramatically increase someone's strenght. The goal was to do some kind of armed "Jaws of life". The prototypes we're used for opening locked doors, to punching through cement walls, creating a tactical open for the soviets. This mecanical invention was made of extremly robust piston, powering from a compressed air tank, that was holding 3 tons of compressed gas (mix of oxygen and azote mostly). Because Captain Stoil Stoilov was one of the main testing subject for over 5 years, his arms atrophied, resulting in the imbalance you see onstage today.
              Antoine, is that all true or are you making it up?
              Muscular Development Online Editor
              FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

              Comment


              • #8
                With better arms, Stoil would probably be a pro right now. He's won his class several times in pro qualifiers but never got the overall. He's one of the best posers I have ever seen onstage.

                I'll attach an old vid. His more recent contests aren't on YouTube.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I tell you what - as a guy who was not blessed with even average arm genetics myself, I have a lot of respect and get a lot of inspiration from what Comrade Stoilov has achieved so far.
                  Muscular Development Online Editor
                  FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Hammer Strength should give him a job !

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I think Stoil has been passed up for a pro card once or twice. The guybhascawesome genetics. I bet lifting cars andvtossing midgets out of a window would garnish him the same results.
                      "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        I think Stoil has been passed up for a pro card once or twice. The guybhascawesome genetics. I bet lifting cars andvtossing midgets out of a window would garnish him the same results.
                        lmao!!
                        www.AntoineVaillant.com www.UniversalUSA.com www.MuscularDevelopment.com
                        SHOCK THERAPY : http://www.universalusa.com/Universal/ShockTherapy

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          i think its just crazy ,simply insane ! to work out with all those shits on ur arms . ... ))))

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                            Antoine, is that all true or are you making it up?

                            It was a side project while making the infamous METAL GEAR robotic weapons. Just after they stopped the other project "Смерть на электрическом стуле 9983" (the tesla defense system...the towers...) ... The tesla towers failed at being precised and safe. Alot of the soviet's own army perished with Pr.9983.. I guess it was hard to control thousands of volts lightning to hit single targets.
                            www.AntoineVaillant.com www.UniversalUSA.com www.MuscularDevelopment.com
                            SHOCK THERAPY : http://www.universalusa.com/Universal/ShockTherapy

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Antoine View Post
                              It was a side project while making the infamous METAL GEAR robotic weapons. Just after they stopped the other project "Смерть на электрическом стуле 9983" (the tesla defense system...the towers...) ... The tesla towers failed at being precised and safe. Alot of the soviet's own army perished with Pr.9983.. I guess it was hard to control thousands of volts lightning to hit single targets.
                              How do you know all this? You're too young to be a secret KGB agent.
                              Muscular Development Online Editor
                              FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X