This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
    How do you know all this? You're too young to be a secret KGB agent.

I'm my grandfather's clone, that was a secret KGB agent, even though I was cloned just before he died from falling from an 8th floor. Actually he landed on an ederly women (killing her), and then died 4 hours later in the hospital. They discovered that you can transmit memories and knowledge though DNA when I was waking up screaming during the night as a young boy, crying about horror stories from the past soviet wars.... Then with hypnotic psychology rehabilitation I gained back all my old man's brain capacity and data.

www.AntoineVaillant.com www.UniversalUSA.com www.MuscularDevelopment.com
    SHOCK THERAPY : http://www.universalusa.com/Universal/ShockTherapy

Comment

Originally posted by bad bad leroy brown View Post
      Solid Snake should be at your door right now

METAL GEAR?!!!
      www.AntoineVaillant.com www.UniversalUSA.com www.MuscularDevelopment.com
      SHOCK THERAPY : http://www.universalusa.com/Universal/ShockTherapy

Comment

Originally posted by stoilov View Post
        Hello all this is Stoil Stoilov.
        Alright there have been few jokers around here that i would like to clear up.
        The army joke. I have been in the Bulgarian army as its required after graduating high school. Russia and Bulgaria are 2 different countries. During the time there I did not have any gym equipment to use as a gym therefore I tried to develop something else.

After I finished my duty I tested my workout ideas and experimented with my devices further. The entire idea has been to find a device to separate the muscle within it self. With my devices it allows the trainee to lift a lot more weight at full range of motion. It isolates the elbows and the wrists. With those devices it allows me to work out over 100% of what i could do with just basic exercises. It helps develop the muscles to grow over its frame.

I'm at age 46 and I have pretty good results and I couldn't say i'm the most gifted bodybuilder. The main question is what could happen if some one young and gifted bodybuilder starts working out with my stuff. My guess would be a revolution for the back development.

I would like to see more feedback on the exercises.
        Thank you all for checking this out.
        Stoil Stoilov
        As a man over 40 myself and without the best genetics, I have a great deal of respect for what you have accomplished so far in the sport and wish you continued success!
        Muscular Development Online Editor
        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

I think this shows how important the mind and muscle connection thing is. Even without doing the conventional barbell rows, t-bar rows etc he was able to build such a body based on just these contraptions its truly amazing.

MIND AND MUSCLE CONNECTION!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fredh da star View Post
            Wake Up - Rage Against the Machine
            Originally posted by Mike View Post
            Matrix Soundtrack ... Movie came out about the time you were born (Yes, I feel that old sometimes.)
            thank you both...oh come on Mike...you're not old, age is just a number

Comment

As someone who suffers a lot of elbow pain, I can see these devices as being very useful. It's merely breaking through the xenophobic mindset of most bodybuilders. Congrats to Stoil. Wish him the best.

Comment

discusting bicep peaks

Comment

Working...
                X