No announcement yet.

17 Year Old Bikini Hottie Courtney King Preps for Teen Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it is great that she is into the healthy lifestyle and all but I also shut myself out of everything fun to try and be competitive at teen nationals. Skipped prom, senior class trip, senior class party, graduation parties. Looking back it was pretty silly - I would have let myself live a little more if I had to do it all over again.

Comment

Congrats to this young lady. I have watched this YOUNG (remember folks she is 17) lady dedicate herself 100 % to achieving a goal she set for herself!!! This is VERY rare in today's society of facebook/internet and text messaging. She has shown perseverance tenacity and made many sacrifices to achieve this goal. She has educated herself on proper nutrition and training, things that she will take with her for the rest of her life. So my hats off to her and good luck this weekend Courtney!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!

Comment

I have personally seen her train, and for her to come where she was is a great dedication, again despite of what today's generation thinks of as entertainment. Rebecca my hat is off to you for your extreme patience and knowledge you have given her. Best of luck!

PEACE!

Comment

This post should be taking due to misleading title. Where is the bikini hotti, that girl has no shape and she is ugly. WTF MD!!!
          Peace is our profession, killing is just a hobby

Comment

Shes ugly
            Peace is our profession, killing is just a hobby

Comment

^^lookin for an underage hottie brah?
              I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's nobody I'd rather be, than me.

Comment

She's not a "hottie," more of a "cutie." (It's not that pedophilic, I'm 20, lol).
                Her trainer on the other hand....
                Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Originally posted by HangingLegRaise View Post
                  (It's not that pedophilic, I'm 20, lol).....
                  old enuff to get locked up for some jailbait!
                  I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's nobody I'd rather be, than me.

Comment

Originally posted by maxamill29 View Post
                    LOL yup
                    "Omg R u az big az jay cutler!?!?!"

Comment

Love how she states that training has been such a big thing in her life and she has only been training for 6 months? Plus i had to mute that lol....
                      "Omg R u az big az jay cutler!?!?!"

Comment

Originally posted by maxamill29 View Post
                        Most states have a 3 year difference mark. If you're within 3 years of the legal age you're fine.
                        My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

Originally posted by beef View Post
                          "Please have a seat right over here."

Ha! In all seriousness though good for her. Glad she is focusing her energy on a positive goal in her life.

Comment

Originally posted by isoprep View Post
                            This post should be taking due to misleading title. Where is the bikini hotti, that girl has no shape and she is ugly. WTF MD!!!
                            You seem mad she ain't going home with you.
                            twitter: @badbadleroyb,

Comment

Good luck to Courtney.

Comment

Originally posted by bad bad leroy brown View Post
                                I think the bigger thing out of all of this is that if it gets young girls on a healthy lifestyle then it's a good thing. Far too many unhealthy teens nowadays.
                                Originally posted by SPARTAN 81 View Post
                                AGREED.
                                x 2. Kids are becoming SLOBS these days. It's all the garbage they eat and lack of exercise.
                                https://www.facebook.com/DavidLeesMPD
                                https://www.facebook.com/Ripped2ShredsPhysiques

Comment

Working...
                                X