17 Year Old Bikini Hottie Courtney King Preps for Teen Nationals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 17 Year Old Bikini Hottie Courtney King Preps for Teen Nationals

Courtney King's a cutie from the suburbs that has abstained from typical High School Life and instead is dedicating herself to achieve self-fulfillment in the fitness industry. Through her mentor and trainer Rebeca Oquendo, Courtney's well on her way to that coveted pro card. Both also work BSN booths so look for them in the mid-west.
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Hey Courtney your not missing anything as far as going out and partying with your friends! You will reap the rewards of hard work and dedication to training,im a huge fan! All the best in your show young lady!

Comment

Teen bikini? Really? Dateline NBC's gonna be showing up any minute now. That's absurd.

Comment

creepy title.......annoying music
        "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

You talk the talk. Do you walk the walk?

Comment

LOL at the Dateline thing. Why do you think I had BBLB edit that damned thing.

Comment

Originally posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
              creepy title.......annoying music
              Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks brah
              twitter: @badbadleroyb,

Comment

Originally posted by bad bad leroy brown
                Meh, I think she has her head on better than most kids.
                true...but why do people think that you can't have fun and still be fit? competing in bikini isn't all that demanding from what i hear and see...
                I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's nobody I'd rather be, than me.

Comment

Originally posted by maxamill29 View Post
                  true...but why do people think that you can't have fun and still be fit? competing in bikini isn't all that demanding from what i hear and see...
                  I think she can, she just has to learn a balance on how to do it. She's only 17 and we cant expect her or any teen to find the balance between being a teenager and being a competitor.

Comment

^^ meh...it aint that hard but it is what it is

keep sippin' and slurpin' big homie! lol
                    I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's nobody I'd rather be, than me.

Comment

Rebecca Oquendo has a great behind. I could watch her do leg curls for days.
                      You must do what others don't to achieve what others won't.

Comment

My daughter has plenty of fun and goes out just about every night - but she is making her Bikini debut at the NPC New England Oct 29 and for a good 8 weeks she'll dedicate herself to eating right and all that.

She is also 17.
                        Muscular Development Online Editor
                        FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Good luck to her, Ron.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                            My daughter has plenty of fun and goes out just about every night - but she is making her Bikini debut at the NPC New England Oct 29 and for a good 8 weeks she'll dedicate herself to eating right and all that.

She is also 17.

I think the bigger thing out of all of this is that if it gets young girls on a healthy lifestyle then it's a good thing. Far too many unhealthy teens nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by bad bad leroy brown View Post
                              I think the bigger thing out of all of this is that if it gets young girls on a healthy lifestyle then it's a good thing. Far too many unhealthy teens nowadays.
                              AGREED.
                              You must do what others don't to achieve what others won't.

Comment

Working...
                              X