X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hunter3boxer
    replied
    Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
    My daughter has plenty of fun and goes out just about every night - but she is making her Bikini debut at the NPC New England Oct 29 and for a good 8 weeks she'll dedicate herself to eating right and all that.

She is also 17.
    if only girls my age around where i live where into that.. it would be awesome lol

Leave a comment:

• David Lees
    replied
    Originally posted by bad bad leroy brown View Post
    I think the bigger thing out of all of this is that if it gets young girls on a healthy lifestyle then it's a good thing. Far too many unhealthy teens nowadays.
    Originally posted by SPARTAN 81 View Post
    AGREED.
    x 2. Kids are becoming SLOBS these days. It's all the garbage they eat and lack of exercise.

Leave a comment:

• ibarramedia
    replied
    Good luck to Courtney.

Leave a comment:

• bad bad leroy brown
    replied
    Originally posted by isoprep View Post
    This post should be taking due to misleading title. Where is the bikini hotti, that girl has no shape and she is ugly. WTF MD!!!
    You seem mad she ain't going home with you.

Leave a comment:

• ZeroFire
    replied
    Originally posted by beef View Post
    "Please have a seat right over here."

Ha! In all seriousness though good for her. Glad she is focusing her energy on a positive goal in her life.

Leave a comment:

• Elf
    replied
    Originally posted by maxamill29 View Post
    old enuff to get locked up for some jailbait!
    Most states have a 3 year difference mark. If you're within 3 years of the legal age you're fine.

Leave a comment:

• intensity45
    replied
    Love how she states that training has been such a big thing in her life and she has only been training for 6 months? Plus i had to mute that lol....

Leave a comment:

• intensity45
    replied
    Originally posted by maxamill29 View Post
    LOL yup

Leave a comment:

• maxamill29
    replied
    Originally posted by HangingLegRaise View Post
    (It's not that pedophilic, I'm 20, lol).....

Leave a comment:

• HangingLegRaise
    replied
    She's not a "hottie," more of a "cutie." (It's not that pedophilic, I'm 20, lol).
    Her trainer on the other hand....

Leave a comment:

• maxamill29
    replied
    ^^lookin for an underage hottie brah?

Leave a comment:

• isoprep
    replied
    Shes ugly

Leave a comment:

• isoprep
    replied
    This post should be taking due to misleading title. Where is the bikini hotti, that girl has no shape and she is ugly. WTF MD!!!

Leave a comment:

• Erik.Strauch
    replied
    I have personally seen her train, and for her to come where she was is a great dedication, again despite of what today's generation thinks of as entertainment. Rebecca my hat is off to you for your extreme patience and knowledge you have given her. Best of luck!

PEACE!

Leave a comment:

• Michael Costa
    replied
    Congrats to this young lady. I have watched this YOUNG (remember folks she is 17) lady dedicate herself 100 % to achieving a goal she set for herself!!! This is VERY rare in today's society of facebook/internet and text messaging. She has shown perseverance tenacity and made many sacrifices to achieve this goal. She has educated herself on proper nutrition and training, things that she will take with her for the rest of her life. So my hats off to her and good luck this weekend Courtney!!! GREAT JOB!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X