Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rodney Roller and Drew Jemmott Train Arms 4 Days Out from Masters Nationals (2 Videos)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rodney's looking really good.
    That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

Originally posted by BDEGRD View Post
      not new news. I have heard black people say the same thing. It isnt racist because like it or not statistically black people by far commit more crimes 70% of the prison population is black. That DOES NOT mean black people are all bad. quick story, Recently on the news show "what would you do", in a public park they had a white kid (actor) pretend to steal a bike, to see what real peoples reaction would be as they walked by, this is all seen on hidden cameras. A black woman walked by looked at the kid cutting the chain on the bike then just walked passed, the host of the show came out of hiding to ask her why she didnt stop the white kid. She said because he is a white kid, he didnt look like a thief, she continued to say that a black kid would look more like a thief to her.
      wasn't trying to be racist but thanks for the backup

Comment

insane shoulder width on drew, rodney lookin shredded too

Comment

I trained at that gym for years, and yes it is in a black neighborhood but its not bad where the gym actually is. Now, 5-10 minutes down the road you better strap up lol. Diamond is one of the most hardcore gyms in the world and tons of pros have trained out of there over the years. It's really a staple in NJ/east coast bodybuilding. I need to free up some time and start training there again.

Comment

Good 4 You Bro, Go get um Rodney!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mfarleypt View Post
              I trained at that gym for years, and yes it is in a black neighborhood but its not bad where the gym actually is. Now, 5-10 minutes down the road you better strap up lol. Diamond is one of the most hardcore gyms in the world and tons of pros have trained out of there over the years. It's really a staple in NJ/east coast bodybuilding. I need to free up some time and start training there again.

what is strap up? i don't talk black

Comment

Originally posted by BenBach View Post
                Rodders, why are you eating fish 6 times a day?
                I do what the boss Oscar tells me too lol

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jh34pg View Post
                    I see we have another troll. I just don't get the motivation behind going online and just instigating stupid arguments and convos by making remarks like this to get people riled up. I guess if you're that lonely and you just need people to respond to you that bad then here you go.

Comment

Mad respect for these guys competing at their age- love it. Very inspiring. Rodney seems like a stand up guy, and has a great physique. Solid. I can't believe how massive Drew's back is. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by alpmaster View Post
                        That's good! Lol

Comment

It's going to be a very competitive show prob one of the best masters nats ever. Drew is going to be next to impossible for any super hwt to beat! Im glad ill be a hwt. I just pray I get the opportunity to make it to the final posedown and battle it out w him.

Comment

It doesn't get much more motivational than watching Rodney kill it at 2 weeks out. And Drew is looking FREAKY! He looks like he'll get a pro card out of this. I wana see him in the off season when he's even bigger. I bet he blows up like its nobody's business.
                            "Do not demand what you cannot take by force."

Comment

Originally posted by jh34pg View Post
                              Strap referring to a gun.
                              ISSA certified personal trainer. Soon to be a RD.

Comment

Both in Beast Mode !

Comment

Working...
                                X