Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rodney Roller and Drew Jemmott Train Arms 4 Days Out from Masters Nationals (2 Videos)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drew dose have an awesome back.

Comment

Awesome video both rodney & drew looking great should do good in the up coming show.

Comment

What is the song playing in the background at the beginning of the video?

Comment

both looking good,gl rod

Comment

Originally posted by jonchaos View Post
            What is the song playing in the background at the beginning of the video?
            1st song = DJ Khaled - Welcome to my hood remix (one of the remixes)
            2nd song = YC - Racks

not sure which one u meant
            I'm bad, and that's good. I will never be good, and that's not bad. There's nobody I'd rather be, than me.

Comment

very impressed with the improvements rodney has made.

Comment

If Drew is on, he will beat everyone! He is reminds me of Brian Buchanan with legs
                SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Rodney looks BIG!!!! A LOT better than last year!
                  SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                  2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Agree mike. If drew is on no one even kuclo could beat him! He is that impressive. However I will be 100% on I guarantee that I just hope I have the opportunity to battle it out w him

Comment

Originally posted by maxamill29 View Post
                      1st song = DJ Khaled - Welcome to my hood remix (one of the remixes)
                      2nd song = YC - Racks

not sure which one u meant
                      Wanted to know the second one. Thanks man!

Comment

I have always been a big fan of Jemmott his aesthetics and size are outstanding!

Comment

The whole package

Drew is on point when he says that he is not a "monster kind of guy he is a more structured physique kind of guy" and that is what a pro should be. He has the size, great physique, tiny waist, GI-NORMOUS back!!!,this guy is on point all the way around. I believe that he will get his pro card this time around. Best of luck to all the competitors BUT I'm in Drew's corner

Comment

Second installment:

Rodney "Raw Power" Roller trains arms with Drew Jemmott at Diamond Gym in Maplewood, New Jersey. On Saturday, July 23, both of these guys are going to be fighting for a pro card at the 2011 Masters Nationals.

Comment

Good luck Rodney! One of the great guys in the sport without a doubt.

Comment

just so you know the links in the original post are backwards when you click the pics

Comment

Working...
                                X