Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 NPC Teen, Collegiate and Masters Nationals Play-By-Play with George Farah and Seth Feroce!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Sean Allan. This guy should really just be given the card already. Drew Jemmot has to show up! BSA has an incredible upper body and damn good lower. If he ever got hard as nails he would be a great pro. He may have the biggest and fullest chest ever.

Just give this guy his pro card already, he gives hope to tall guys too!

Comment

• The over 40 guys look good, however there is a huge dropoff from mens open Nationals to Masters Nationals. The top 3 here probably would not be in top 10 at Men's Nationals or USA's

Comment

• No NPC bodybuilder "gets" a card "given" to him. You must be confusing it with MPD, WPD, figure & bikini, where they just have to show up & get cards thrown at them.

Comment

• josh kosier holy fucking SHIT
          Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

• Originally posted by OTIS View Post
            josh kosier holy fucking SHIT
            My thoughts exactly.... If that's a teen I must be slacking (and natural).
            Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

• Pre-Judging Wrap-Up is now posted:

--> Click Here to Watch the Wrap-Up

Any guesses on to who will win what class and possibly the over-all?

I think the Masters over 40 Heavyweight Class was huge and a killer. But it looked like the top 3 were properly selected and asked to walk off the stage. Brian Smith is one of them and you can find his workout in MDTV's In the Trenches.
              "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

• Comment

• Here's a few paparazzi Pics from today:

P1200107.JPGP1200113.JPGP1200111.JPGP1200108.JPGP1200114.JPGP1200112.JPGP1200169.JPGP1200105.JPGP1200172.JPG

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• great coverage MD.. the finals should be great in just a few minutes.. Drew Jemmot looks great and that heavyweight class is going to be interesting.. i saw alot of people saying Brian Smith was peeled (didn't get a chance to look at any pics yet) but Rodney and the others have some more mass.. gonna be a great ending tonight.
                        Don't talk it; Just LIVE it.

Comment

• Who is going to win that mens 40+ heavyweight class?

Comment

• Originally posted by LilSho View Post
                            The kid who appeared on the Today show is competing today! I just recognized him back stage. How cool!

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/304142...alth/#43807171
                            That is too cool! I saw that episode and listened to the Doc's saying how it is not good for him to be going so heavy so soon.
                            I guess he should sit at home and play video games and be fat and lazy like most kids his age...(sarcasm)
                            Sacrifice is everything.

Comment

• ^ Shameless plug for the Paparazzi Photos!

Comment

• Teen Light Weight Final Results!

1st - Jeremy Corbitt
                                2nd - David Wheeler
                                3rd - Matt Powers
                                4th - Richard Bruffy

P1200174.JPGP1200173.JPG

Comment

Working...
                                X