Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brian Smith Preps for Battle in the stacked heavyweight class at the 2011 Masters Nationals

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elf View Post
    Shut the fuck up.
    lol^^ yeah bro agreed, if you read my most recents comments on this thread youll hear what i had to say about that
    That's what she said -Michael Scott-

Comment

Well I lost a kidney to cancer was born with a Wilms tumour and did'nt know till I started pissing blod at 40,2 years ago and more power to him for doing what he is able to. I know how hard it is managing protein,creatine levels as I also have blood tests ,but every month. I am 42 and only been back training 10 months after 2 years off as I will so ill,had surgery and 6 months of chemo.

Hardest thing has been legs,squatting weight now back up to 220lbs for 6 reps but my abdominals are still nowhere near as strong as they were.

2 May 25.jpgPlus his surgeon did a fantastic job,must have been laproscopic ,mine was an open nephrectomy and is a mess compared to him.

Wish him the best of luck!

1 May 25.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Elf View Post
        Shut the fuck up.
        lol
        "Omg R u az big az jay cutler!?!?!"

Comment

wow man you are a machine, good luck!
          "Omg R u az big az jay cutler!?!?!"

Comment

Overcoming adversity.........Inspirational!

Comment

Looks healthy.

Comment

Congrats, Brian. My girlfriend had a kidney transplant last year, that's a rough thing to go through.

Comment

Brian looks like a real tough road.. Good to see you doing well.. Good luck to you in the finals!! vid looks good..

Comment

he won the overall at the last show at did good luck to him
                    nstagram: lightsout50

Comment

Working...
                    X