Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Teen, Collegiate and Masters Results, Placements, Video Interviews & Stage Pictures

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JTCars87 View Post
    Drew not getting a pro card is a load of shit, iam super happy for mike ferguson, he runs a gym about 45 mins from me, rich franklin trains there its the most hardcore place ive ever trained.
    Actually it's not. Compared to Timmy and Willie, you could see where Drew didn't get a pro card.
    twitter: @badbadleroyb,

Comment

What happened to Rodney Roller?

--> Here
      "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Originally posted by bad bad leroy brown View Post
        Actually it's not. Compared to Timmy and Willie, you could see where Drew didn't get a pro card.
        i can see what you mean by conditioning, but drew was not that far off and his size and shape are far superior than anyone else, in my opinion.
        Team- Big Ramy. Believe the hype.
        We all live the same life man, just diff places and diff routines - Jay Cutler

Comment

Originally posted by JTCars87 View Post
          i can see what you mean by conditioning, but drew was not that far off and his size and shape are far superior than anyone else, in my opinion.
          Size and shape are fine, but if you're not conditioned enough to show it off, then you're missing a piece of the puzzle
          twitter: @badbadleroyb,

Comment

Rodney and Oscar, keep fighting!
            Its interesting to follow your progress, win or loose!
            Personally I really like Oscar, he cares in a genuine fashion for his athletes and you can see it goes both ways with Rodney! Keep trucking and go for it at the NA!

Comment

Originally posted by bad bad leroy brown View Post
              BIG TEN BABY!!!!! Fuck yo couch!!!!!
              SEC=Dominates, GO GATORS, just yaken ur chain big larry

Comment

Originally posted by bigmikecox View Post
                F the SEC and Michigan

TRESSEL 'TIL I DIE!!!!!!!!!!
                I hate Michigan 2, but Ohio st gona b getten spanked by Michigan now

Comment

Working...
                X