Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

IFBB Toronto Pro Show - News and Information!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated rosters have been added to the first post.

Watch this thread for news and information as that show gets closer!

Comment

Contest Promoter, Ron Hache will be on MD Radio this Monday, June 6 at 4pm PST / 7pm EST with all the weekend Contest Details

Comment

I want to see Brandon Curry win this show

Comment

beyeke will be hard to beat especially if hes bit sharper than last week.

Comment

Burneika and a few of the rookie pros like Huh could earn some deent money in this with some improvements get noticed a bit more as not the strongest of lineups

Comment

If you go what happend at the NY Pro, this might be between Beyeke & Richardson for the top spot. Maybe, just maybe Curry could end up in the top two.
              Excellence is not a skill. It is an attitude. ~Ralph Marston

Comment

tHANX!!
                LG Sciences Board Rep
                These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

Comment

Great info, I didnt know it was so close.
                  LG Sciences Board Rep
                  These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

Comment

Weak line-up. Kai can come in at 80% and win it.

Comment

Originally posted by Santana Anderson View Post
                      It is my understanding that they will have FBB, Mens 202 class, mens open, bikini, figure and fitness, as well as a 150 booth expo. Should be an awesome event. They are having prejudging Friday night, and Finals Saturday night, both at 7 pm. Can't wait for it,, this will be my first shot at the pro ranks! I'll be more than ecstatic!
                      There is even a Figure Masters for the IFBB Women. However, no Olympia qualifying spots can be earned in this category.

Comment

I'll be front row center!! Why's Frank McGrath not in the lineup?

Comment

Originally posted by Bosser View Post
                          I'll be front row center!! Why's Frank McGrath not in the lineup?
                          x2 on this. Surprised to not see him on the list. I'd want to go just for the expo but I wont be able to make it
                          ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Comment

Some guys hold out to the end. Like with Cedric and the NY Pro, his name wasn't on there till the last possible update. We got the updated roster with his name via E-mail.

The official IFBB Roster gets updated on Tuesday's and Friday's. Don't look for Frank's name to appear on the list before Tuesday. It just means he hasn't turned in his contract yet.

Comment

I think Lionel Beyeke will be the one to beat at this show.
                              "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13

Comment

AMIT SAPIR in the 202's!

Comment

Working...
                                X